Possible to transfer money from fiverr to my bank account or paypal?

hustlewithit

Hello,
I plan to become a seller here at Fiverr (goal is to become at least level two). Before I really get into it I was wondering if I would eventually be able to transfer the money I make from Fiverr to Paypal or my bank account. I’m using Fiverr to grow my main business, as well as use the skills I’ve learned in doing so to sell on Fiverr to make some side money.
So basically here are my two questions;
-Can I transfer my Fiverr balance to Paypal or my bank account when the time comes?
-Do you guys have any tips on how to market my gigs and increase sales?
-Anybody up for collaborations (message me if you’d like me to explain)

Thanks in advance!
-Warmest regards,
Matt.

Hello,

I plan to become a seller here at Fiverr (goal is to become at least level two). Before I really get into it I was wondering if I would eventually be able to transfer the money I make from Fiverr to Paypal or my bank account. I’m using Fiverr to grow my main business, as well as use the skills I’ve learned in doing so to sell on Fiverr to make some side money.

-Can I transfer my Fiverr balance to Paypal or my bank account when the time comes?

Thanks in advance!

-Warmest regards,

Matt.

Can I transfer my Fiverr balance to Paypal or my bank account when the time comes?

Yes.

Hello,

Thanks in advance!

-Warmest regards,

Matt.

Can I transfer my Fiverr balance to Paypal or my bank account when the time comes?

Yes, you can. Dj’s link will work.

Do you guys have any tips on how to market my gigs and increase sales?

https://www.fiverr.com/academy/making-sales

Archived