Post a job on request!

jacobsolomonbos

I cannot be your good friend right now because I don’t know you, but I will give you a general answer. Fiverr is not a site where you post job requests, it is a site where you wait for buyers to find your gigs. You can read the requests that buyers post and bid on them, but you cannot post ads in that area. You can post an ad on the forum in My Fiverr Gigs. Not many buyers read the forum, but it is allowed if you do it in that category.

Fiverr is not easy at all, so getting orders takes a lot of effort, it is unlikely that you will find any way to just post something about your gigs and get buyers right away. I’ll list some resources for you below. Good luck.

The Fiverr Academy (Best for brand new or struggling sellers)

The Support Team Knowledge Base (use search for best results)

The Tips for Sellers forum category (A good place to read tips and post tips for others - for a place to ask questions keep reading)

The Fiverr FAQ (Great to read simple Q & A or post a question IF it hasn’t been posted before)

The Conversations forum category (Good for general chit chat or questions that might lead to a full discussion)

It’s also good to become familiar with:

Summary on Fiverr Communications

If you want more specific suggestions about your gigs, you can post in Improve my Gig to ask about that. You’ll probably need some time to get to know people on the forum to get the best feedback.

Archived