Fiverr Forum

Post for you to my 6800 influential GOOGLE Plus followers in under 24 hours + check out my GIG EXTRA

Post for you to my 6800 influential GOOGLE Plus followers in under 24 hours + check out all the GIG EXTRAS!

Order my Gig Now:

http://www.fiverr.com/jazzyjeff99/post-for-you-to-my-6700-influential-google-plus-followers

FIVERR FAVORITE GIG 100% POSITIVE REVIEWS!!!

Promote your business to my 6800 influential Google Plus followers with Proof!

Due to high demand order early. Gig Extras too! Over 6,800+ All human followers here. I will share your message with many influencers. Increase your searchability with hashtags. Shout outs can help to promote your business. I will furnish you with proof of each completed Gig you order.

I will create a unique URL that gets indexed in Google search, in addition to the web page itself. In other words, each post is a web page which is discoverable in search!

Please read the whole gig description before buying.

I can create your message too if you select a Gig Extra below.

*NOTE: You must order the “Write your post” Gig Extra if you want ME to write your post for you!

I can also Tweet your post to my 40,000+ Twitter followers if you choose a Gig Extra below.

Get your message seen by my 2400 influential Facebook friends if you choose the Gig Extra below when ordering.

Unlike other sellers, I never delete your post! Give it time and get results.

Get an SEO boost from Google+ with Organic Search Engine Optimization.

*Please contact me with your questions before ordering.