Post Here When Your Last Red Warning Flag Turns Green

selfors

Guest andyeatscake

😕 everyone’s “earn at least” is different i see, ^^ i won’t be leveling up anytime soon, good luck everyone else though

This is the first time I’ve seen the level 1 requirements. I am at 89% order completion, which could cost me my level 2 badge. According to this, it could cost me a level 1 badge as well. What would I be if I wasn’t a 1 or a 2?

What would I be if I wasn’t a 1 or a 2?

New Seller… 😕

after.png.2a992e56246ac3c7c5c52802c5cb8cd5.png

FINALLY! I’m all green. If I can just stay there. 🙂

I’ve finished 4 or 5 projects I would have canceled in the old days because I couldn’t afford the 89% completion rate I was running. This new program is going to be great for Fiverr, and for buyers. Indirectly, great for us, then.

after

FINALLY! I’m all green. If I can just stay there. 🙂

I’ve finished 4 or 5 projects I would have canceled in the old days because I couldn’t afford the 89% completion rate I was running. This new program is going to be great for Fiverr, and for buyers. Indirectly, great for us, then.

I’m curious, why would you have cancelled them, if you don’t mind me asking.

If you do mind just respond with a nice smiley emoji or some such thing.

I’m curious, why would you have cancelled them, if you don’t mind me asking.

If you do mind just respond with a nice smiley emoji or some such thing.

Cold calling is hell. I used to like saying, “I won’t take abuse from both sides.” I have to talk to angry people all day, so I wouldn’t work for fussy clients.

Now, you’d have to be a pretty big jerk for me to cancel your order, and so far, since the new rules came out, no one has been that big of a jerk.

🙂

Cold calling is hell. I used to like saying, “I won’t take abuse from both sides.” I have to talk to angry people all day, so I wouldn’t work for fussy clients.

Now, you’d have to be a pretty big jerk for me to cancel your order, and so far, since the new rules came out, no one has been that big of a jerk.

🙂

Cold calling is hell.

I will never forget one time I walked into a shop cold calling and how rude the owner was. I feel for you…

Archived