Post The Best Review

helloscoopz

• 4 weeks later...
Guest merciavideo

Frn sorry to say u all that yesterday while I was on chat with a client on my phone some one grabbed it from my hand. I am not blaming any one.As I was on the chat activity with fiverr client out of the house in that moment the worst thing happened. I still want to stick to Fiverr n would like to create a niche of my own. But for a starter this is somewhat a big challenge. Still I would like to move on n thank to Fiverr n u all for being with me in all my times.

As I was on the chat activity with fiverr client out of the house in that moment the worst thing happened.

What happened? You dropped the phone, the battery burst into flames, what happened? It can’t have been that bad can it?

this is somewhat a big challenge.

Why?

As I was on the chat activity with fiverr client out of the house in that moment the worst thing happened.

What happened? You dropped the phone, the battery burst into flames, what happened? It can’t have been that bad can it?

this is somewhat a big challenge.

Why?

Frn

Somebody grabbed means it was stollen while I was on a chat with a client. My whole concentration was on the chat. Due to signal problem I was chatting out of my house. In that scenario I lost my phone. Without a phone how can I frequently check buyers requests. Moreover it was very tough for me to get a new one soon. That’s why I said it’s a big challenge for me. Till I get my phone back or a new phone I have to manage attending all the relavant buyer’s requests without missing as I have to win work. I can’t explain the whole thing but one thing I am going to share is my phone is the vital medium with which I can get connected with Fiverr as and when required. Moreover I believe in doing rather than giving up. Any way thnx for d concern.

Guest merciavideo

Frn

Somebody grabbed means it was stollen while I was on a chat with a client. My whole concentration was on the chat. Due to signal problem I was chatting out of my house. In that scenario I lost my phone. Without a phone how can I frequently check buyers requests. Moreover it was very tough for me to get a new one soon. That’s why I said it’s a big challenge for me. Till I get my phone back or a new phone I have to manage attending all the relavant buyer’s requests without missing as I have to win work. I can’t explain the whole thing but one thing I am going to share is my phone is the vital medium with which I can get connected with Fiverr as and when required. Moreover I believe in doing rather than giving up. Any way thnx for d concern.

In that scenario I lost my phone.

Got you - I’m so sorry to hear that.

I hope you get another one soon. 🙂

Frn

Frn sorry to say u all that yesterday while I was on chat with a client on my phone some one grabbed it from my hand. I am not blaming any one.As I was on the chat activity with fiverr client out of the house in that moment the worst thing happened. I still want to stick to Fiverr n would like to create a niche of my own. But for a starter this is somewhat a big challenge. Still I would like to move on n thank to Fiverr n u all for being with me in all my times.

Frn

I still don’t get it… How are these message of yours in any way relevant to the OP’s post? :thinking:

Archived