Post Your Pets! 🐶 🐱

Guest joshcates

Guest joshcates

Hey Fiverr! There have been a lot of negative feelings on the forums lately, so let’s have a thread where we post pictures of cute animals to improve our days? You can use imgur to host the pictures, then link there directly. I’ll start!

b2vBwxJ.thumb.jpg.1ea31573f1fae4a57197f5f60af60aea.jpg

Her name is Sugar! To be honest, she’s my Mom’s dog, but I watch her when she travels. She’s a Papillon / American Eskimo hybrid. She is a tiny monster made of fluff. Unlike many small dogs, she is very quiet! I am convinced if we were being robbed she would wag and scamper over to greet the criminals. She just turned 10!

Hey Fiverr! There have been a lot of negative feelings on the forums lately, so let’s have a thread where we post pictures of cute animals to improve our days? You can use imgur to host the pictures, then link there directly. I’ll start!

Her name is Sugar! To be honest, she’s my Mom’s dog, but I watch her when she travels. She’s a Papillon / American Eskimo hybrid. She is a tiny monster made of fluff. Unlike many small dogs, she is very quiet! I am convinced if we were being robbed she would wag and scamper over to greet the criminals. She just turned 10!

VeryCutePics.gif.fad5ce645474834c41f28d540f5cf79e.gif

Awww, too adorable! 😍

Hey, Sugar, Bo & Lola! 🎉

She is a tiny monster made of fluff. Unlike many small dogs, she is very quiet!

Interesting breed. Sounds like a keeper, too. I can’t deal with the high-pitched barks. 😁

And yeah, he’s a bit fat 😝

You’ve been feeding him 🍩 haven’t you?😆

She is 3 lbs, 10 weeks old.

She is a Chiwinnie.

Too precious, she looks so darn cute in her outfit. Lola is ready for July 4th. 🎆

VeryCutePics

Awww, too adorable! 😍

Hey, Sugar, Bo & Lola! 🎉

She is a tiny monster made of fluff. Unlike many small dogs, she is very quiet!

Interesting breed. Sounds like a keeper, too. I can’t deal with the high-pitched barks. 😁

And yeah, he’s a bit fat 😝

You’ve been feeding him 🍩 haven’t you?😆

She is 3 lbs, 10 weeks old.

She is a Chiwinnie.

Too precious, she looks so darn cute in her outfit. Lola is ready for July 4th. 🎆

I feed him those typical crunchy cat food…

but yeah, I give him other snacks and treats and …ahem, cough cough doughnuts

every now and then!

Sugar is precious with her puppy cut. Bo is just fluffy. Lola reminds me of Sisqo (a past pet) who was this plus Pekingese and Pomeranian; with the exception that he had long-haired Chi in him and not short. Panda reminds me of my nephews (fur-babies).

Here’s my boo…till his other mommy shows. Before haircuts he looks like a fox and after he looks like a wolf cub. He’s still too much of a hunter and the chair he’s in is the heaviest, for now, that I can put him in that can’t be dragged.

Of course in this pic he was toying with me because I thought he was going to run after the ducks. Hence the reason he’s looking in my direction.

why_so_serious_by_koibitoryu-dba4x9b.thumb.jpg.7a4b1f10d5f183005a67f2fd5e781a7d.jpg

Guest joshcates

Sugar is precious with her puppy cut. Bo is just fluffy. Lola reminds me of Sisqo (a past pet) who was this plus Pekingese and Pomeranian; with the exception that he had long-haired Chi in him and not short. Panda reminds me of my nephews (fur-babies).

Here’s my boo…till his other mommy shows. Before haircuts he looks like a fox and after he looks like a wolf cub. He’s still too much of a hunter and the chair he’s in is the heaviest, for now, that I can put him in that can’t be dragged.

Of course in this pic he was toying with me because I thought he was going to run after the ducks. Hence the reason he’s looking in my direction.

Look at how fluffy!!

The little chap is very photogenic. I remember a few years ago, I was obsessing over/shopping around for a mini pomeranian, but just couldn’t find the right one. I ❤️

Bichon-Frise-dog.thumb.jpg.7c4f7aa276cb102ed577a187500ee943.jpg

As you can see they get really poofy! 😍

A mini fro 😁

f9bc552fdb0b4d4f0885b7830b5957a6.thumb.jpg.780579f219225a9920bc52ed84d2b80b.jpg

Here’s Archie after his last trip to the groomer.

Woohoo ~ I was hoping you would share a pic of my fave Scottish Terrier. 😍

Such a cutie patootie, Archie looks like a postcard. 😯

His chevron scarf is a nice touch. :ok_hand:t4:

Guest joshcates

@nikavoice

This is exactly the sort of dog I would picture you owning. They are so cute! You are the queen of the emoji, though, and the puppy needs to have a little ascot with emojis on it.

Ooooh, another excuse to post pictures of my dogs, yes please!

This is Kaya, our younger pup, I think she is trying to eat a bee here (she has no sense of self-preservation, honestly I am a little surprised she’s made it this long…)

image.jpg.8197eed5ff2d8c10809000dd125f079f.jpg

And this is Juna, the matriarch. Nothing phases Juna, except squirrels… And next door’s dogs… And stopping for even two seconds while on a walk… And Kaya…

image.jpg.a9bddfa1cf960ff928b6df9a6193ce50.jpg

Fun fact: It’s just the dogs and me in the house this week. In practical terms, this means I spend most of my time loudly (and badly) singing random songs at the pups, and they spend most of their time looking at me in a slightly confused, worried, and pitying way…

why_so_serious_by_koibitoryu-dba4x9b.thumb.jpg.466d925f23ec0ce22f5c29086a5d1542.jpg

0144071b13d25fd7c6b2da583e8e81609901c4d5

why_so_serious_by_koibitoryu-dba4x9b.jpg1024x577 213 KB

This dog looks like he is full of mischief!

Ooooh, another excuse to post pictures of my dogs, yes please!

This is Kaya, our younger pup, I think she is trying to eat a bee here (she has no sense of self-preservation, honestly I am a little surprised she’s made it this long…)

And this is Juna, the matriarch. Nothing phases Juna, except squirrels… And next door’s dogs… And stopping for even two seconds while on a walk… And Kaya…

Fun fact: It’s just the dogs and me in the house this week. In practical terms, this means I spend most of my time loudly (and badly) singing random songs at the pups, and they spend most of their time looking at me in a slightly confused, worried, and pitying way…

Howdy, Mr. Maplesden!

❤️ Kaya and Juna pics.

But, I gotta ask what’s the name of the purple plant in Kaya’s pic?

Guest offlinehelpers

Here’s Archie after his last trip to the groomer.

Archie looks like a proper gentleman!

proper gentleman!

So long as he doesn’t see anything with wheels on - push chair, bike etc. 😉

0144071b13d25fd7c6b2da583e8e81609901c4d5

why_so_serious_by_koibitoryu-dba4x9b.jpg1024x577 213 KB

This dog looks like he is full of mischief!

He is but he’s come a long way. He’s sort of like a rescue and based on vet docs he’s a bit larger than his parents (AKC certified parents). He’s a sweet pea but seems to think he’s human and not dog. If only that picture of him sleeping sitting up wasn’t on my phone.

Archived