Posting Buyers Request Free of Cost is a Problem

masumkhan928

For some days, I’ve been wondering whether posting a request costs any money or not. If posting a request doesn’t cost any money, many people whimsically post requests and waste the sellers’ time. We the sellers wait for the buyers’ request. We send requests but get no response. It’s frustrating. At least, the system should be like this that if a buyer wants to post a request, he/she must deposit the budget price to Fiverr. The buyer must get the project done. And the project price will be paid by Fiverr. You can give your opinion if I’m mistaken.

For some days, I’ve been wondering whether posting a request costs any money or not. If posting a request doesn’t cost any money, many people whimsically post requests and waste the sellers’ time. We the sellers wait for the buyers’ request. We send requests but get no response. It’s frustrating. At least, the system should be like this that if a buyer wants to post a request, he/she must deposit the budget price to Fiverr. The buyer must get the project done. And the project price will be paid by Fiverr. You can give your opinion if I’m mistaken.

We send requests but get no response.

You’re not entitled to a response, there are dozens of sellers that would be responding to the same Buyer Request, which in turn means that they’ll easily choose someone else over you.

waste the sellers’ time

You aren’t in any obligation to respond to buyer requests, sorry if this is harsh but this is by far the most childish “suggestion” I’ve ever seen on this Forum.

You’re not entitled to a response, there are dozens of sellers that would be responding to the same Buyer Request, which in turn means that they’ll easily choose someone else over you.

waste the sellers’ time

You aren’t in any obligation to respond to buyer requests, sorry if this is harsh but this is by far the most childish “suggestion” I’ve ever seen on this Forum.

Yeah, you are right. But I saw some people posting requesting about nothing. Today some seller posted request as a buy and asked for projects.

waste the sellers’ time

Yeah, you are right. But I saw some people posting requesting about nothing. Today some seller posted request as a buyer and asked for projects.

waste the sellers’ time

One more thing, if this the case that the buyer has a chosen seller, then why posts a request. He can just send message to the seller and can make a deal. As I do. I have some clients. They don’t post any request now. They send me message and give me instruction. I follow their instruction, then they place an order.

Archived