Potential buyer wants to connect via Email. What to do?

cagdasyoldas

A potential buyer sent a message and gave me her email address and wants me to contact her via email. I know that contacting with buyers/sellers outside Fiverr is against TOS. But I don’t know how to react to such message. If I just ignore the message, will Fiverr consider that I did good by ignoring it? or will Fiverr think that I might have contacted this person via email already since I haven’t replied the message? Or should I reply the message and say something?

Please help me!

Terms of Service reminder : Providing email or phone number is only allowed if it is needed as part of the service. Otherwise, all communication must go through Fiverr.

He just said he knows it’s against ToS, so why are you telling him?

@cagdasyoldas I’m with @coerdelion. Just say no. Don’t think you need to be cordial to people who ask you to break the rules and probably want to scam you. You can be short.

• 2 months later...

Terms of Service reminder : Providing email or phone number is only allowed if it is needed as part of the service. Otherwise, all communication must go through Fiverr.

New here ! I’m glad that I’ve read the terms of service. Someone messaged me and provided his ■■■■■ to discuss about the order.

Any advice. TIA

Archived