Premium membership

profoundweb

Not sure if someone else suggested this before but I think it would be nice if we had a premium membership kind of thing. I like Fiverr because there are a lot of people here who are looking to get things done, and to be honest a lot of them are willing to pay waaay more than 5 bucks.

As a new user, I’ve been having a hard time with Fiverr’s system. Most of the time I charge people $50 to $100+ depending on what they want and I really pity my clients since they have to order gigs ONE BY ONE. I’ve lost about 4 or 5 buyers since those people didn’t want to go through the payment process 20 times just for one job… They all asked me to setup a payment system like other sellers and guess what, I COULDN’T!

Wouldn’t it be better if we had the option to sell for more than $5 without having to wait for months just for our accounts to have the “privilege” to do so? And really, after 2 months we get +$40 gig extras (afaik)? That’s not too much imo… Why not just charge people for premium accounts? Like $100 a year or w/e to sell services for whatever price they want then Fiverr still gets 20% of it? I’m sure there are people who would be happy to pay for premium membership 🙂

Some of you might think this is absurd since Fiverr = marketplace for $5 stuff, but having this won’t really change that fact. Fiverr can still be THE place for all things $5, it just gives people more options…besides, we already have gig extras, why not go further? And please don’t tell me to go to other online marketplaces… I’ve done that but I still think Fiverr is one of the best places to find clients since other freelance sites are just too boring and too cluttered. I think Fiverr provides good visibility for sellers and the only thing that’s lacking here is the option to make more money with one order lol 😛

Archived