Fiverr Community Forum

Presenting a Variety of Services for Your Writing Needs

Writing is, without question, a form of art. For centuries, being able to write coherent text would be the difference between a flourishing civilization and one that was doomed to disappear. Even now, we collectively write and read billions of sentences every day. From ordering your favorite dish to leaving your mark on the world, you are doing so while reading and writing.

A well written page can convince a potential customer, allow you to be considered for a job, increase your chances of being selected among other candidates, and even make someone fall in love with some aspects of your personality. This is where hiring a professional writer becomes a great idea.

“This is all nice and all, but why would I choose you over the thousands of other sellers on this platform?” you’re probably asking right now. Just like buying a bronze star, pinning it to your shirt and walking around having your peers call you sheriff doesn’t make you one; it is not enough to call yourself a writer to actually become one.

When ordering from me, you are buying from someone that has had a long time to become acquainted with both the job and the tricks of this trade. You will be buying a solid product, coming from someone that has already been hired and published by several on-line publications. A look at my portfolio will easily confirm that.

Furthermore, the fact that all orders come with an unlimited amount of revisions will ensure that you’re fully satisfied with your purchase. All standard packages are delivered within 24 hours from the moment you place your requests. If your project is a bit “out there” and won’t fit in these packages, remember that I also accept custom orders. We can discuss that over a virtual cup of coffee… send me a message!

So… what are you waiting for? This might just be the right time to have your bio rewritten, your website updated or to send your parents that sweet letter you’re always thinking about right before falling asleep. After all, they spent so much time raising you to be the successful human being (or sentient life-form) that you are today; they deserve a few sweet words.

All joking aside, I don’t bite! Hit me up with a message and I’ll be more than glad to help you shape your texts and have them say just what you want them to.

Thanks for reading up to this point! Have a great rest of the day! :wink: