Preserve the Gig Description

tigertech

Gig descriptions should be preserved and not overwritten.

• Customer orders a Gig.
  • I modify the Gig description to do something different for future orders.
  • The Gig description for the above order has been replaced and I do not have a record of what I had promised to do for the customer’s Gig. I do not know if the buyer still has a record of what he has ordered.

Guest merciavideo

If you’re the seller, which I think you are, then it’s up to you to keep a note of the description so that you know what the buyer ordered.

Just do a screenshot of the description at the time the order was placed - that should be enough for you and the buyer to know what’s been ordered.

If you’re the seller, which I think you are, then it’s up to you to keep a note of the description so that you know what the buyer ordered.

Just do a screenshot of the description at the time the order was placed - that should be enough for you and the buyer to know what’s been ordered.

My suggestion is that Fiverr keeps the screenshot of the description.

I assume the same issue exists for the buyer. Either Fiverr should save a screenshot of the description or Fiverr should notify buyers that they must save a screenshot when placing an order.

If there is a dispute, there is no way to know the original description because screen shots can be altered.

Ebay keeps a record of all revisions to listings. Fiverr should do the same.

Archived