Fiverr Community Forum

[Press] FREELANCE PLATFORM FIVERR TO AIR FIRST SUPER BOWL COMMERCIAL

Fiverr, an online platform for freelancers, will air its first Super Bowl commercial.

The spot, which will be an evolution of its recently launched campaign, “It Starts Here,” will run during the third quarter of the game and will focus on the role Fiverr has played as a resource for businesses during the pandemic.

28 Likes

This is fantastic news and great exposure for the platform! Very excited to see this.

4 Likes

Great! Hoping to see more new buyers here soon!

3 Likes

Amazing story for the all the sellers and buyers

1 Like

Just what we need.

4-million more new users asking the same two questions on the Forum:

“How to increase gig rank/impressions?”

“I need a job, been here 4 weeks, no clicks. Can you help?”

12 Likes

Exciting news, thank you for mentioning this.

2 Likes

I truly hope it is not as offensive as the ad they ran here in Oz as that made out that all freelancers were freaks who should be held at arm’s length (or in a class cage).

It also suggested that being a clueless buyer was the cool choice. I am not sure what idiot thought that up but they must have been a Hipster as it was incredibly mind-blind.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a great news! Thank you fiverr…

Does it make any benefit to sellers who is still struggling just to get some orders…? Millions of sellers who is not getting any benefit from here…!

You’ll have to wait and find out.

If traffic/impressions noticeably increases after the commercial airs, you’ll know the campaign worked. Note: that doesn’t guarantee orders. It’s your job to make your gig polished.

3 Likes

Why would anyone have a benefit? It’s a free platform where you show your expertise and sell what you are good at.

And to be honest, many sellers have no skill and just want to copy what others do with the idea that they MIGHT get work. Then they deal with cancellations, disputes, issues with customer support…

5 Likes

I believe I will not be one of them… :slight_smile:

Wouldn’t it be cool to use Fiverr talent in the production!?!?

3 Likes