Fiverr Community Forum

Pretty slow month? :(

Anyone else have a slow month so far? :frowning:

16 Likes

Up and down. Hopefully soon it will improve. Mercury retrograde will end soon.

Mercury will appear to travel backwards in the sky from February 16 through March 9.

Communications are especially strange right now.

4 Likes

yes… it’s slow… I think the virus seem to effect everything… :frowning:

4 Likes

I’ve noticed this too oddly

3 Likes

They’re really coming out of the woodwork. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh my god it’s nuts. I was at the store the other day and ALL of the shelves were empty. Water was gone, hand sanatizers and soaps were completely empty, very scary.

6 Likes

I tried ordering about 50 types of hand sanitizer and disinfectants, alcohol, everything was sold out.

I had just given away a month ago several bottles I had of hand sanitizer.

2 Likes

I know I’m freaking out tbh. The best thing is rinsing your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds. I am hearing stories that hand sanitizer won’t help too much.
I live in Las Vegas so I don’t think we’ve had any cases of corona luckily.

2 Likes

It’s going to be around 2 years before there is a vaccine. Hope we make it that long :laughing:

1 Like

We will. The virus is just another disease, one from which tens of thousands of people have already recovered. In the grand scheme of things, we’ll all be fine.

10 Likes

Hope you’re right. One man’s account of his recovery in the hospital sounded like it can be touch and go while you wait for about 4 days to see if your immune system will throw it off or not.

2 Likes

Well, I know why my month is slow. ahem China ahem.

3 Likes

Let’s not base our hopes on the accounts of one man in the hospital. :wink:

2 Likes

Honestly you guys I haven’t been leaving my house much because of this virus lol. I work out at the gym late at night - like 9-10 PM to avoid contact with people lol. I’ve been in hermit mode.

3 Likes

So far there isn’t much information available.

1 Like

So then there isn’t enough solid information to base our fears on either. :wink:

3 Likes

Hopefully fiverr’s employees manage to continue their work. Maybe they are able to do it from home like we do.

You know banks and food stores and transportation services need to stay open.

1 Like

Imagine if we hopped on Fiverr one day and we got a message saying “Fiverr site down temporarily due to corona, will be back asap” or something like that lol

3 Likes

What if we got that message for our banks, everything?

1 Like

Yes, I have faced same problem…

1 Like