Pretty slow month? :(

psychicbunny

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up and down. Hopefully soon it will improve. Mercury retrograde will end soon.

Mercury will appear to travel backwards in the sky from February 16 through March 9.

Communications are especially strange right now.

I’ve noticed this too oddly

yes… it’s slow… I think the virus seem to effect everything… 😦

Oh my god it’s nuts. I was at the store the other day and ALL of the shelves were empty. Water was gone, hand sanatizers and soaps were completely empty, very scary.

Oh my god it’s nuts. I was at the store the other day and ALL of the shelves were empty. Water was gone, hand sanatizers and soaps were completely empty, very scary.

I tried ordering about 50 types of hand sanitizer and disinfectants, alcohol, everything was sold out.

I had just given away a month ago several bottles I had of hand sanitizer.

I tried ordering about 50 types of hand sanitizer and disinfectants, alcohol, everything was sold out.

I had just given away a month ago several bottles I had of hand sanitizer.

I know I’m freaking out tbh. The best thing is rinsing your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds. I am hearing stories that hand sanitizer won’t help too much.

I live in Las Vegas so I don’t think we’ve had any cases of corona luckily.

I know I’m freaking out tbh. The best thing is rinsing your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds. I am hearing stories that hand sanitizer won’t help too much.

I live in Las Vegas so I don’t think we’ve had any cases of corona luckily.

It’s going to be around 2 years before there is a vaccine. Hope we make it that long 😆

It’s going to be around 2 years before there is a vaccine. Hope we make it that long 😆

Hope we make it that long

We will. The virus is just another disease, one from which tens of thousands of people have already recovered. In the grand scheme of things, we’ll all be fine.

We will. The virus is just another disease, one from which tens of thousands of people have already recovered. In the grand scheme of things, we’ll all be fine.

Hope you’re right. One man’s account of his recovery in the hospital sounded like it can be touch and go while you wait for about 4 days to see if your immune system will throw it off or not.

Hope you’re right. One man’s account of his recovery in the hospital sounded like it can be touch and go while you wait for about 4 days to see if your immune system will throw it off or not.

Let’s not base our hopes on the accounts of one man in the hospital. 😉

Hopefully fiverr’s employees manage to continue their work. Maybe they are able to do it from home like we do.

You know banks and food stores and transportation services need to stay open.

Imagine if we hopped on Fiverr one day and we got a message saying “Fiverr site down temporarily due to corona, will be back asap” or something like that lol

What if we got that message for our banks, everything?

What if we got that message for our banks, everything?

Yeah that would be bad 😦 I noticed more people are starting to buy their groceries and stuff online too. I bet those services like Instacart and Postmates are making $$$

We are not affected by it that much. We had 1 case of the virus, she was recovered and she left to her own country… not such a bad situation but being prepared is the best and being careful…

Try things that help you boost the immune system… 🙂

Most of my buyer’s businesses are affected by the virus… so pretty slow for me… 😦

Up and down. Hopefully soon it will improve. Mercury retrograde will end soon.

Mercury will appear to travel backwards in the sky from February 16 through March 9.

March 9 th - Full Moon - Poya Holiday for us and along weekend … yippeeee…

The virus is just another disease, one from which tens of thousands of people have already recovered.

Never underestimate the power of a bit social hysteria. I went out on Sunday night and in the bar I was in two women started screaming at my friend for coughing near them to the point where their husbands tried to eject him. - And that was after already clarifying very awkwardly several times that my friend has terminal lung cancer.

We don’t even have any Corona virus on Malta yet.

At the rate things are going, people will be jamming anyone they can into a crematorium oven just because they have runny nose. Hence my plan to make more of an attempt to stay away from humans than viruses until the latter can thin the herd a little.

Archived