Price and Scope

eileenfisher955

If you just signed up you may not have the option to choose “price” since that involves the price of extras. I’m not sure that new members have any extras. I’m just guessing but that might be the reason for that. I could be wrong. Are you able to create your gig and have it appear on the site at all?

If you’re not doing packages, then the selling price will automatically be set at $5. If you’re doing packages, then the drop down menu will be available.

I think we’re allowed to have at least two extras for being new; there are drop down menus for those in addition to the extra fast option. Hope that helps.

I’ve also got this problem! There is no drop down for price or delivery and if I leave them and fill in the extras etc, when I click Save to move onto the next screen it doesn’t do anything. Please let me know if you get this resolved, I’m sure it’s something silly but am really keen to get started myself!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I created a new gig yesterday, where I needed to type in “word count” and I think the problem was similar to yours (if I understood correctly). I was trying to type 1000, but it kept staying at 0.
What I figured out was to press “1” continuously for a few seconds (press hard and don’t take finger off)
So then it looked like this: 1111111
Next I pressed delete till there was only one “1” left, and did the same with the zeros.
It took a few minutes to get it right, because it was a matter of luck - pressing the number key not too long and not too short.
It looked something like this:

Hope this helps [i actually enjoyed doing this, cuz I’m nostalgic for the olden days when everything was manual 🙂 ]

• 2 months later...

This is probably a silly question but did you enter a gig title and gig description?
You might want to exit and try again. Maybe a different browser?

I had issues in the past as well, using a different browser always resolved the issue for me.

Archived