Fiverr Community Forum

Price BR Offers

Hi everyone. My question is do I price my offers in Buyer Request based on the budget given by the buyer?

5 Likes

Price your offers based on your costs. Be honest. If the requester wants too much for too little, don’t make an offer.

1 Like

good question, i have zero orders, so i’ve basically been begging for work at the lowest possible price I can offer. $5 for loads of revisions and etcetc. I havent received any orders yet.

That you @imagination7413 for this invaluable advice; I will definitely take it on board.

That’s exactly what I have been doing @thebrightworker in most cases. That’s why I’m looking for guidance.

1 Like

Maybe that is your problem. You are pricing your gigs at a cheap price so the buyers think you do cheap work. :thinking: Or that you do not have confidence in your work so you do not value it and charge less than the standard price.

2 Likes

Thank you for that perspective @vickiespencer, didn’t look at that view.

I don’t know what to do for the best really. Seeing posts here from people getting their first gig after 4 months and such makes one a bit reticent about showing confidently priced requests.

I am thankful I am not trying to break into my niche at this time with the world the state it is in and with the number of new sellers there are on Fiverr doubling.

Have you seen this list put together by one of our frequent Forum users, @blavaro ?

Yes, there are a lot of new sellers. But I refuse to give up, with God all things are possible