Price range for TRS

uxreview

TRS, what’s the highest price you can set for a gig?
I’m level 2 and I can’t go above $995. Is it the same for TRS? I know PROs can go way above that, but becoming a PRO is a bit more difficult 🙂

I can make custom offers up to 10K, but some users order without contacting me first.

Thanks!

I guess I’ll need to use extras more and promote custom offers 🙂

The discussion is a better way to determine the prices. Extras with right strategy are the way to increase the actual amount. I always prefer to do a discussion with my buyers before proceeding toward the order.

The discussion is a better way to determine the prices. Extras with right strategy are the way to increase the actual amount. I always prefer to do a discussion with my buyers before proceeding toward the order.

The discussion is a better way to determine the prices.

Absolutely agree, but one of my recent clients ordered my premium gig without talking to me.

I would like to move past $995 and if a client contacts me first I can do that, but there’s no roadblock for buyers who just order it.

The discussion is a better way to determine the prices.

Absolutely agree, but one of my recent clients ordered my premium gig without talking to me.

I would like to move past $995 and if a client contacts me first I can do that, but there’s no roadblock for buyers who just order it.

There is a way out explain and convenience your buyer about the intensity of work, effort and time needs to complete it. Most probably the buyer who just ordered your premium package seems like he has the potential to top up your order a bit more. You can send him extras request on order page.

There is a way out explain and convenience your buyer about the intensity of work, effort and time needs to complete it. Most probably the buyer who just ordered your premium package seems like he has the potential to top up your order a bit more. You can send him extras request on order page.

You can send him extras request on order page.

Yep, did that and will see. He’s a repeat customer so I think he will go for it.

I’m just being cautious about future orders 🙂

Anyway, thanks for answering so quickly. I guess I’ll need to work on my gigs a bit more and maybe apply for the PRO again in a few months.

You can send him extras request on order page.

Yep, did that and will see. He’s a repeat customer so I think he will go for it.

I’m just being cautious about future orders 🙂

Anyway, thanks for answering so quickly. I guess I’ll need to work on my gigs a bit more and maybe apply for the PRO again in a few months.

Welcome, If he is a repeat buyer then i hope that he will accept it. But the right approach is that explain everyone what’s need to be done and how much you are gonna charge for the job you are going to do.

Yes apply for the pro and that’s the right way i never got time to apply for it. But soon after this evaluation will go for it.

Best of luck.

Someone orders a gig for $995 without contacting you first? He likes to live dangerously.

It was a repeat customer, but the problem is that the second site is much more complicated. He should have talked to me first to get a custom offer.

I don’t know if this is a new option or not, but I see some Gigs that only have contact me button only and the “order now” it’s not on the page, I checked, the gig is not paused and the seller is not on vacation mode ,is this an option or something ?

I don’t know if this is a new option or not, but I see some Gigs that only have contact me button only and the “order now” it’s not on the page, I checked, the gig is not paused and the seller is not on vacation mode ,is this an option or something ?

I hope it’s a new option, would love to see the link for it.

Would love to see that feature 🙂

I would turn it on for all my gigs

Guest offlinehelpers

can you guide me how can i get more orders because you are senior and level 2 member

Please stop spamming other users’ threads - thank you! ☀️

Archived