What am I missing here? It must be a real oversight on my part.
I created the custom gig in the messaging system. It had all the specs and pricing I needed.
However, when either I or the customer clicked on it, it linked directly back to my basic gig. It didn’t link to an actual custom offer.
Basically, the custom offer in the messaging system said there was one, but there wasn’t. It doesn’t exist.
There’s no real custom offer the client can pay for. It just says there is.
I went looking through my options on my seller’s screen, just in case I’m being lazy.
I just realized something now.
I just now realized I maxed out my available gigs, which is seven. I had four paused, two drafts and one active.
Maybe the system doesn’t allow custom orders from the messaging window when I have the maximum amount of gigs already.
Thanks for the responses. I deleted the two drafts. Maybe that’s the reason.