Pricing When You're A Level 0

fastcopywriter

I’m interested in hearing from those who have been demoted from TRS or level 2 to 0. How did you handle your prices? Did you decrease them? Kept them the same?

Do buyers think that because you’re a level 0, they should be paying $5/$10 instead of $20/$30+?

I’m interested in hearing from those who have been demoted from TRS or level 2 to 0. How did you handle your prices? Did you decrease them? Kept them the same?

I keep my prices the same. My customers and sales potential is not dictated by the seller level that I have here on Fiverr. I am still the same skilled seller, same value, same services, regardless or whether I have no level, or Level 2.

I keep my prices the same. My customers and sales potential is not dictated by the seller level that I have here on Fiverr. I am still the same skilled seller, same value, same services, regardless or whether I have no level, or Level 2.

i just lowered my prices on my #1 gig. I haven’t had an order since I was demoted to 0. I think it’s an issue of competition.

Business Names & Slogans has

426 New Sellers

148 Rated Sellers

0 Top Rated Sellers

How do you know your fiverr level? I’m new here

@brendabree254 If you want help with something, you’re more than welcome to create a new topic on the forum. Asking for help about something that’s not directly relevant to the topic of discussion in a thread is considered “thread hijacking” and is against the forum’s rules and guidelines.

You are more than welcome to create a new forum post seeking help with/information about whatever you’re interested in.

I agree with @jonbaas. I would price my gigs based on the quality of my products/services (and the price I think these premium-quality products deserve) and not my seller level.

However, if you think your current prices are a little on the higher side and are probably the reason why your sales are drying up, you could consider lowering your prices as having a higher price albeit with no sales is just pointless.

@brendabree254 If you want help with something, you’re more than welcome to create a new topic on the forum. Asking for help about something that’s not directly relevant to the topic of discussion in a thread is considered “thread hijacking” and is against the forum’s rules and guidelines.

You are more than welcome to create a new forum post seeking help with/information about whatever you’re interested in.

I agree with @jonbaas. I would price my gigs based on the quality of my products/services (and the price I think these premium-quality products deserve) and not my seller level.

However, if you think your current prices are a little on the higher side and are probably the reason why your sales are drying up, you could consider lowering your prices as having a higher price albeit with no sales is just pointless.

@hanshuber16 I’m sorry.

@hanshuber16 I’m sorry.

@brendabree254 No, it’s okay. You’re new to the forum, and there are probably a lot of things right now that are alien to you on this forum.

Here, have a look at the forum’s rules and guidelines. It’s a good idea to familiarize yourself with them. 🙂

Forum Rules - Updated 2017All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users have read these rules and users who do not follow the rules may have forum accounts restricted with or without warning. This forum was created to provide a home for our Fiverr community. The forum is moderated. 1.) When starting a new discussion…
Guidelines / Do’s and Dont’s - Updated 2018Of as much importance as the rules above, these are some additional items to keep in mind as they are suggested best practices and though they may not all be strictly against the rules, posts may be removed/edited and users may have their accounts affected if they push the boundaries too far. First - when the new forum was launched on 12/19/2016 it came with a default set of FAQs/Guidelines. These will be merged later, but for now they should also be…

@brendabree254 No, it’s okay. You’re new to the forum, and there are probably a lot of things right now that are alien to you on this forum.

Here, have a look at the forum’s rules and guidelines. It’s a good idea to familiarize yourself with them. 🙂

Forum Rules - Updated 2017All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users have read these rules and users who do not follow the rules may have forum accounts restricted with or without warning. This forum was created to provide a home for our Fiverr community. The forum is moderated. 1.) When starting a new discussion…
Guidelines / Do’s and Dont’s - Updated 2018Of as much importance as the rules above, these are some additional items to keep in mind as they are suggested best practices and though they may not all be strictly against the rules, posts may be removed/edited and users may have their accounts affected if they push the boundaries too far. First - when the new forum was launched on 12/19/2016 it came with a default set of FAQs/Guidelines. These will be merged later, but for now they should also be…

Thank you, let me do that

I haven’t changed prices since going to Level 0. I do have less orders but this is for a variety of reasons not related to level (although it could be partly to do with that I guess).
Nobody has challenged my prices since so I don’t see it as an issue. No buyer has ever mentioned either achieving TRS or losing it, or indeed anything about levels to me, ever.

Look at communicating value - if you still offer the same service level you did as TRS then there is no reason to change your prices. As a suggestion, you could look at things like having a lower starting package with reduced service so your price starts at a lower price but the amount of work you do is lowered too.
I am going to look at that soon, when I get some time to go through my gigs and assess what could be cut back on and still be useful to people at a lower price and take me less time.

Being demoted to level zero means you need to raise prices.

I’m stuck there due to:

• Low budget scammers who order a single $15 article before saying "I need 2 x pages of content which must meet submission guidelines for…" - No. You ordered 1 article with zero revisions. I’m canceling. Please get out of my life.
  • Late deliveries caused predominantly by people demanding several revisions on basic orders. i.e. Mr or Mrs $100 order always leaves 5-stars, whereas Mr or Mrs "I need this $15 press release to get picked up by Fox" spends days whining "Umm I think it could be catchier. We spell life coaching ‘couching’ in America, please amend accordingly," and generally behave like time termites.
  • Cancellations and late deliveries caused by resellers suddenly deciding to order daily bluk amounts of content without prior discussion.

I actually plan on raising my prices exponentially. However, I’ve used reduced sales volumes lately to relaunch my personal website, market it, and enjoy time out. It depends on how confident you are in your ability to deliver a product of high enough quality. However, St. Levels demotions to me are more representative of workflow problems than the quality of deliveries themselves.

Few buyers seem to pay attention to levels. I don’t think prices matter in relation to levels. I think reviews and number of them are what buyers may look at most.

I think reviews and number of them are what buyers may look at most.

I can confirm this to be a major factor. Many of my clients have told me exactly this when hiring me. Buyers want to know that the seller they choose to hire can do a great job with their order. Reviews aren’t the only thing that matter, but it does seem to be a lot more important then any seller level.

I’m a new seller on Fiverr. Just started my first gig 4 days ago, and my starting price for my gig is $100. For me, reviews and lower prices won’t let me down even though I am fighting on logo design section which has as low as $5 for a logo. The most crucial thing in business is to get your customer trust. I have talked with few sellers that have 1K+ reviews that sell for $100. It takes time to succeed.

I’m a new seller on Fiverr. Just started my first gig 4 days ago, and my starting price for my gig is $100. For me, reviews and lower prices won’t let me down even though I am fighting on logo design section which has as low as $5 for a logo. The most crucial thing in business is to get your customer trust. I have talked with few sellers that have 1K+ reviews that sell for $100. It takes time to succeed.

Just started my first gig 4 days ago, and my starting price for my gig is $100.

It takes time to succeed.

Yes it will! … 🕐

Also, I’m agreed with Fiverr to do this because people are just going to throw up their prices to get people to buy their services. You are ruining the market! People will look at these services are cheap, why pay more when you can get cheaper?

Also, I’m agreed with Fiverr to do this because people are just going to throw up their prices to get people to buy their services. You are ruining the market! People will look at these services are cheap, why pay more when you can get cheaper?

people are just going to throw up their prices to get people to buy their services. You are ruining the market! People will look at these services are cheap, why pay more when you can get cheaper?

I’m glad you are taking a stand. Let them all start high!

And so what if when you do a google search of their logos, google brings back the search term “clipart”. :

people are just going to throw up their prices to get people to buy their services. You are ruining the market! People will look at these services are cheap, why pay more when you can get cheaper?

I’m glad you are taking a stand. Let them all start high!

And so what if when you do a google search of their logos, google brings back the search term “clipart”. :

If they were using clipart, we can’t do anything if their buyers liked it.

The only problem is copyright.

I’m a new seller on Fiverr. Just started my first gig 4 days ago, and my starting price for my gig is $100.

Have you gotten an orders yet? What happens if your price point only delivers one order per month or one order every four months?

I’m a new seller on Fiverr. Just started my first gig 4 days ago, and my starting price for my gig is $100.

Have you gotten an orders yet? What happens if your price point only delivers one order per month or one order every four months?

If you only care about getting an order. And you had to sell your talent for $5 just to get 100 orders a month. You better work at Walmart. I’m a new seller, so I am not doing this full-time. I am also working outside the platform. I provide my best work on my gig thumbnail, it’s up to the client to trust my services.

If you only care about getting an order. And you had to sell your talent for $5 just to get 100 orders a month. You better work at Walmart. I’m a new seller, so I am not doing this full-time. I am also working outside the platform. I provide my best work on my gig thumbnail, it’s up to the client to trust my services.

yes but at the same time you want to build reviews up so you earn more trust from the buyers

I sell my talent for whatever the market think it’s worth. What good is charging $100 if nobody orders at $100? What’s the point of creating a gig nobody would order?

Someone with no reviews needs orders desperately. If someone has 1,000 reviews and charges $20, why am I going to pay $100 for the guy with no reviews? For me to pay $100, that guy better be amazing, he should probably have 3,000 reviews or do something very few people can.

Besides, $5 times 100 orders equals $500. Why are you so dismissive of $500? I know what you’re thinking, you’re thinking that by charging $100, you’ll get 20 orders and make $2,000 a month. That is the dream, the reality is much different.

I sell my talent for whatever the market think it’s worth. What good is charging $100 if nobody orders at $100? What’s the point of creating a gig nobody would order?

Someone with no reviews needs orders desperately. If someone has 1,000 reviews and charges $20, why am I going to pay $100 for the guy with no reviews? For me to pay $100, that guy better be amazing, he should probably have 3,000 reviews or do something very few people can.

Besides, $5 times 100 orders equals $500. Why are you so dismissive of $500? I know what you’re thinking, you’re thinking that by charging $100, you’ll get 20 orders and make $2,000 a month. That is the dream, the reality is much different.

I sell my service on another platform for more than $190 - $1000. Why do I charge my services on Fiverr for only $5? What do you think if my clients see my gig. They must be arguing because I charge them more than I charge on Fiverr.

Appreciate your talent. Don’t make you look cheap. I have a family to support. If I charge $5 to work like hell to finish 100 jobs a month. I would be dead, right now.

Archived