Priority Customer Support Eligibility to be featured at promotional listings Eligibility for Customer Success program

mehdi214

• Priority Customer Support
  • Eligibility to be featured at promotional listings
  • Eligibility for Customer Success program

what are these 3 things in Level 2 Seller??

I want to know more details about these!

For priority customer support they’ll probably respond to a level 2 person quicker than a level 0 or level 1 person, so they probably sort support requests so level 2 and especially TRS (or Pros) get seen by support first so they can be responded to faster.

Eligibility for Customer Success program

It means they can be assigned a success manager. In reality level 2 seller probably won’t any more currently. Someone said they’ve stopped that. It would be more likely that TRS/Pros that would get the success managers. I don’t think any level 2 sellers have recently got one.

For priority customer support they’ll probably respond to a level 2 person quicker than a level 0 or level 1 person, so they probably sort support requests so level 2 and especially TRS (or Pros) get seen by support first so they can be responded to faster.

Eligibility for Customer Success program

It means they can be assigned a success manager. In reality level 2 seller probably won’t any more currently. Someone said they’ve stopped that. It would be more likely that TRS/Pros that would get the success managers. I don’t think any level 2 sellers have recently got one.

Thanks for contributing!

Archived