Private messages and emails / Skype sharing in a message

marmiteman

Guest offlinehelpers

If you’re going to offer a gig which depends on s***e, you need to ask CS before you put the gig up.

You can then give details to your buyer, only on the order page.

If you’re going to offer a gig which depends on s***e, you need to ask CS before you put the gig up.

You can then give details to your buyer, only on the order page.

You mean I must display my s***e user address *ON FIVERR or on the GIG?

Guest offlinehelpers

You mean I must display my s***e user address *ON FIVERR or on the GIG?

Please read what I said again - nowhere did I say to put your s***e details on your gig page.

The order page is completely different. It’s where your order details are - you know, the name gives it away a bit! 🙂

Please read what I said again - nowhere did I say to put your s***e details on your gig page.

The order page is completely different. It’s where your order details are - you know, the name gives it away a bit! 🙂

I don’t know where the order page is?

Guest offlinehelpers

I don’t know where the order page is?

The order page is what you get when somebody orders your gig.

You can add your s***e details (assuming you’ve cleared it with CS first) on the gig requirements section, or you can do it through a message on the order page.

Please remove it from your gig page and FAQ, or you’ll risk having your account closed.

The order page is what you get when somebody orders your gig.

You can add your s***e details (assuming you’ve cleared it with CS first) on the gig requirements section, or you can do it through a message on the order page.

Please remove it from your gig page and FAQ, or you’ll risk having your account closed.

Shall I email support??? I don’t know where Cs is?

Guest offlinehelpers

Shall I email support??? I don’t know where Cs is?

Here’s how to get CS - it’s linked at the bottom of every page:

Please, before you do anything else, get rid of the s***e details from your gig faq etc.

This person claims to be an English teacher. I really don't get it. He says he's a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) instructor. I also teach TEFL, and believe that this is definitely a scam.

I think you are a troll. @vapeskorea

Why is it a scam? I have TEFL but type in a hurry as I have two young kids at home with me (my kids). I don’t teach TEFL I have TEFL certs to teach English!! Do you know what TEFL is?

DO NOT MESSAGE ME AGAIN OR REPLY TO MY QUESTIONS.

Guest offlinehelpers

I have sent a message to SUPPORT.

Please stop mentioning other countries in your posts - it’s against forum rules.

Guest offlinehelpers

Where do I mention other countries and If I did so I did not know it was not allowed.

You mentioned two different countries in two posts in this thread. (Second post still has it visible).

You mentioned the same country in another post yesterday.

From here:

favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

Forum Rules - Updated 2017 All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 594 ❤

Be careful if making any post that may make users uncomfortable due the mention of specific cities/states/provinces/countries/continents/regions or ethnic groups

You mentioned two different countries in two posts in this thread. (Second post still has it visible).

You mentioned the same country in another post yesterday.

From here:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's

Forum Rules - Updated 2017 All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 594 ❤

Be careful if making any post that may make users uncomfortable due the mention of specific cities/states/provinces/countries/continents/regions or ethnic groups

OK is that Political correctness gone nuts? Come on man. Okay, I won’t thanks for telling me. Rules are rules. Point taken.

I think you are a troll. @vapeskorea

Why is it a scam? I have TEFL but type in a hurry as I have two young kids at home with me (my kids). I don’t teach TEFL I have TEFL certs to teach English!! Do you know what TEFL is?

You can’t forbid people to post on a public forum. Anyone can reply to you here.

Archived