Fiverr Forum

Private Notes in INBOX would be Awesome

Can the INBOX area have its own “Private Notes” feature? This would be separate from the Private Notes feature that already exists on the gig page.

Why is this needed? A NOTES feature in the InBox area would supplement the “Follow Up” and “Nudge” tags which I also use.

USE CASE #1: I will do follow-ups with previous buyers (many of my buyers are repeat buyers… but some do not have active gigs from time to time) and I’ll do research to see if a future gig fits their unique situations.

USE CASE #2: Potential buyers will sometimes need details I must follow up on before I win that future sale.

In both cases, critical bits of details I’ll need to reference on a future day are much higher in the message thread and this takes time to locate. Sometimes I wonder why I tagged something as “Follow Up” and I will not find these details and I will not reply back because I think to myself: “Oh… I already followed up.” Then, the buyer (or potential buyer) rightfully gets angry because they were expecting a reply. I want to save time, ensure I no longer fail to get back to people, and, most importantly, serve more customers faster. This simple feature would help me win more buyers and keep existing customers happier.

Can a Private Notes feature be added to the InBox area?