Pro fiverr profile vs common seller profile

faiziee

I am level one seller on fiverr. Now i want to make fiverr pro pofile to provide professional services to fiverr buyers. NOW QUESTION IS CAN I make and submit request for fiverr pro profile with same level one seller fiverr account or not ? Thanks

Pro and regular gigs are all with the same account and plenty of Pro sellers have both kinds of gigs. You aren’t allowed to have separate accounts.

SO when i apply for pro fiverr the pro gigs will automatically display on my profile ?

Pro and regular gigs are all with the same account and plenty of Pro sellers have both kinds of gigs. You aren’t allowed to have separate accounts.

Simply can you please guide me . i am level one seller on fiverr now i want to make pro fiverr gigs too so what i have to do. I will be thank full to you if you guide me. Thank you very much@humanissocial

Simply can you please guide me . i am level one seller on fiverr now i want to make pro fiverr gigs too so what i have to do. I will be thank full to you if you guide me. Thank you very much@humanissocial

I know how it works because I looked it up and you can, too.

The forum isn’t a substitute for research and no one here is your assistant.

Simply can you please guide me

I’m sorry but there is a wealth of information on PRO and everything else Fiverr related on Fiverr and here on the forum. If you need guidance concerning what PRO is, you are kind of demonstrating that you might not meet the kind of standard Fiverr expects o PRO sellers.

Archived