Fiverr Forum

Problem accessing site!

Hi

Iam having a problem accessing the site from my home ip but i can get any other website up! Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Reply to @sasa037: Same problems here, running both IE and FF I have customers message me and I can’t even send a reply

Hey there. Nope no problems here and I’m in the UK too, do you get a specific error message ? Screen shot ?

I don’t see random gigs in home page and i can’t read messages…

Can’t see home page, gigs, or read messages. Can only access site if I click on a link from an old fiverr mail. Apparently lots of other people having the same problem…

The main site and forum are both spotty. They’re usually only down for a few minutes, but it’s been that way just about every day I’ve logged in since back in January.

Very Glitchy… I’ve been have lots of technical issues with the fiverr site and forum especially freezing where I just log out and come back later. For two days now I haven’t been able to see the fiverr site on IE but have no problem accessing it on Firefox.

Reply to @vedmak: Maybe they do ‘rolling server breaks’. Thankfully (?) I don’t do many gigs through here, so it hasn’t been much of an issue, just an annoyance.

I use Chrome most of the time. It hasn’t helped much.

Reply to @vedmak: There are some ‘suggestions’ in the hinterlands of the forum about increasing the transparency and I’ve seen a couple of mentions about a Fiverr Twitter or blog - and there is the “bugs” board supposedly for that reason, but I’ve seen more posts about how they aren’t actually used. Meh.

I am still having these problems after five days -

Reply to @sasa037: Same problems here, running both IE and FF I have customers message me and I can’t even send a reply

Hey there. Nope no problems here and I’m in the UK too, do you get a specific error message ? Screen shot ?