Problem in order

sanaraza

hello friends…
i have take order before few days.the buyer give me 3 days to complete order.i have send the order first time after 2 days.but the buyer gave me review the order…the notification is "requested the change to your order.review the feed back."after the buyer said me to change the some thing in order i was do the work according the buyer.and 3rd day i have send the order before finishing time.but the buyer can’t gave me any response.now the buyer can’t become online but i have send many texts.he can’t reply me.so what i should do?

Dear Sanaraza:

The first thing you should do is break up your text to make it readable:

hello friends…

i have take order before few days. the buyer give me 3 days to complete order.

i have send the order first time after 2 days, but the buyer gave me review the order…

the notification is “requested the change to your order. review the feed back.”

after the buyer said me to change the some thing in order i was do the work according the buyer. and 3rd day i have send the order before finishing time.

but the buyer can’t gave me any response.

now the buyer can’t become online but i have send many texts.

he can’t reply me.so what i should do?

If I understand your post, I suggest you chill, and wait for the Buyer to respond. Don’t send him any more messages until he responds to you.

In the mean time, open a ticket with Customer Support, explain the situation, and request their guidance.

Please understand that if you communicate with your Buyers the way that you did in the Original Post (OP) for this thread, that is UNACCEPTABLE, and you need to work very hard to improve your English spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

Your communication with Buyers must meet standards for Western business correspondence.

Good luck,
Blaise

Hello there.

Whether your buyer can’t reply/come online (is not able to, as in: had an accident and is in hospital now or the internet in his street completely collapsed or something) reply, or just doesn´t reply/come online, 3 days after delivery/redelivery, an order will be marked as completed automatically. A buyer has those 3 days time to actively accept or reject the order, and then again 14 days time to complain to CS, if anything was amiss, and still can review you until up to 30 days, as far as I´m aware.

If you already sent them many texts (that in itself might be a problem, there was someone on the forum whose buyer gave them a bad review, not because the job was done badly but because they had sent a few too many texts if I recall right, remember that the rating includes communication/general satisfaction with the experience), I don´t know what else you should do, me, I would go about my other stuff and see what happens.

If you haven´t read all this yet, you could read first the info in the following link, and then maybe best all the info you can get at by clicking the links on the menu on the left side, that should answer a few questions you now have and might have in future.
http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/201733463-Order-Status

Archived