Problem signing up with Facebook

I tried signing up with Facebook, gave myself the wrong username. Oops! Well, I deactivated that account and made this one, it’s just that I’d really like to connect my Facebook to it still. Except it wont allow me to, since I already signed up with it before. I understand it’s probably not something that can get fixed, but I’d like to put this in as a suggestion anyway, so that once an account is deactivated you can use the same credentials later on. 🙂 Thank you so much for reading this, I hope I’m not overstepping or anything. Have a great day! 😄

This is a global problem 🌍 I have recently deactivated my FB, it signs me out from every place where I signin with that FB account. To use FB sign in you need to reactivate that FB account (and possibly have to keep it active to continue using that login session). For now, use the email/username & password or google account signin.

This is a global problem 🌍 I have recently deactivated my FB, it signs me out from every place where I signin with that FB account. To use FB sign in you need to reactivate that FB account (and possibly have to keep it active to continue using that login session). For now, use the email/username & password or google account signin.

Thank you for letting me know I’m not the only one whose having a problem. I’m glad to know you’re a moderator too, so I know the issue is being thought about by staff members. Thanks again for the reply. 😄

Thank you for letting me know I’m not the only one whose having a problem. I’m glad to know you’re a moderator too, so I know the issue is being thought about by staff members. Thanks again for the reply. 😄 Oh I’m not a Saff Member, I’m a seller, volunteering on forum as Moderator. This FB sign up is mess, user should be able to keep the sign in session tough they have deactivate the fb.

Archived