Fiverr Community Forum

Problem with Available Now Button!

After patiently waiting for a month, I finally got back my available now button. I used it for a few days… Got some really good projects… overall I was very happy… But one night I by mistakenly forgot to turn off the button… next morning when I woke up, I was devastated to see that there was a message form this client who contacted me from the available now button… I didn’t replied him on time so as a consequence, my available now button was again deactivated… “:heavy_multiplication_x: High completion and satisfaction scores” they say… So I read the FAQs and came to know that a user gets 3 chances till their button is deactivated for a month… But in my case, only one message was unanswered, yet my button was once again gone for another one month… I think it’s a bug… Anyone has same problem?

1 Like

I also recently had it and now it’s been switched off.

It’s in beta, so very few people still have it.

1 Like

Yeah… I hope fiverr soon do something about it coz its really effective on the sales…

1 Like

once it is gone it is gone, Mine is gone for more than a month for that reason even though I have replied to all the messages on time and don’t have a clue why.

I am getting the same thing high completion and satisfaction in not up to the mark even though I have almost every thing in green.

1 Like

It is still on beta testing mode. :wink:

1 Like

I can understand the frustation , I am going through same patch. Hope @fiverr support solve the problem soon :slight_smile:

ohh so any idea how much time it can take to work permanently ?

1 Like

Yup! I’m not phased by it at all. :sweat_smile:

Can’t believe it’s still a thing!

2 Likes

I would love Available Now to leave Beta. I want to use it! :cry:

1 Like

I am sorry. No idea :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

is it work? i don’t think so

1 Like

Yes ofcourse it works. I’ve got so many messages through it. :slight_smile:

yes I did work for me, before the thing "high completion and satisfaction become red

1 Like

yeah a thing which gave me some potential clients :wink::wink:

Yeah mate it really very use ful for new seller’s :grinning:

IT worked for me mate and other as well @smartseoz