Fiverr Community Forum

Problem with Buyers requests

Hi guys
I a having trouble with my buyers request. I can not see any requests most of the day. Rarely i see 3 or 4 only but mostly nothing. I refresh the page again and again still no use. And i hardly get any oreder. Kindly guide me out of this problem.

1 Like

Check this out: Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ's, Times, Issues Etc.) Updated August 2018

Many thanks i have read that post, but the problem remains the same.

The problem might be difference in time zone. I can’t tell you categorically that this is the exact time for new buyers request. But I really think if you’re online most times, buyers request is always available.

Hi elishairshad,
You can only access to see requests of buyers who have posted their requests/requirements in a category that is similar to the gigs that you are offering.
To get access to view more buyers request you may create some more gigs in different categories [Must be relevant] and publish it.
Then any buyer requesting for services that fall under the category of your gig is visible to you on your buyers request page.

1 Like

Thanks alot … :slight_smile: I will create more gigs

1 Like

Be conversant online and keep sending it till you discover your favorite time zone for Buyer request.

1 Like

:star: Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ's, Times, Issues Etc.) Updated August 2018 .