Fiverr Community Forum

Problem with impressions and orders

Hello, I’m on Fiverr since august last year and I got few orders. My impressions are only 30 maximum a day and I’m not getting orders now. What should I do to boost my activity?
P.S: I have a 1-hour response rate, 5 orders completed with stars review, and I am active approx 24/7. Recently I discovered Buyer Request and I am sending at least 2-3 offers per day. Please help

7 Likes

Hi, I’m a new seller on fiverr but I think the biggest problem may be SEO.
My gigs made over 200 views and about 25 clicks for two weeks but still haven’t got my first order.
Buyer requests are a great option to develop your business, but you have to remember to stand out because many people submit similar offers.
Good luck with further development on fiverr :heart:

2 Likes

thank you, I will check on the SEO

1 Like

Regarding impression and clicks you can do marketing in linkedin,facebook and twitter…
that you can improve your impression than before!
Beside that as you told you have discovered buyer request I told suggest you to send them frequently…
BEST OF LUCK

2 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 12 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

4 Likes

also try to send 10 buyer requests a day if you have the opportunity and adapt them to the buyer

2 Likes

Thank you, I willl try to do it.

1 Like

Thank you, I will read the article!

1 Like

Continue Marketing your gig. Active online at least 12 hours on Fiverr.

1 Like