Fiverr Community Forum

Problem with my other account

Hello I have a problem with my account. I link my google account, my phone and my email, to a Fiverr account and I deactivate the account. A few days ago I tried to connect to this account to make a gig to sell services. Then Fiverr pop up a message “this account is no longer available”.Now I made a temporary account with another email to try to solve the problem. Also I tried to contact with Fiverr support to ask to unlick all my data from the old account to make a new one but I couldn’t find anything about an email,a form or a live chat button to describe my problem and chat with someone to fix it. I write my problem here as my last change to solve the problem before change email and phone. Please help me!

2 Likes

It’s against the Fiverr TOS to have more than one account. I would suggest removing your second account so that you don’t get banned from Fiverr.

As @marinapomorac was showing in her reply, make sure that you fully read the TOS before continuing on Fiverr.

1 Like

ok sorry but I made the second account after my primary account has deleted so I don’t have two Fiverr accounts at the same time. And I just want Fiverr remove my google account and my phone from the old account to delete the temp account and make a new primary account.

The problem with this is that whenever a seller gets a back review and starts off on the wrong foot, they can simply delete their account and start over.