Problem with orders after reaching level 1

sincola98

Hello everone.
I reached level 1 before one month, sadly I did not get any orders from new buyers, just few from the past customers.
I did not get orders just from one reason. The buyer request section.
Before I reached new level, in buyer section there were requests on a lower number, but now I have 4,000. And now I can’t know who are new and fresh placed. And I cannot continue with my job. I need help with this, please. Thank you.

It’s normal, that’s how fiverr works.

Even TRS facing the same thing.

No it’s not normal, I’m sure that I’m not only one there with this problem, it’s very easy when only few fresh requests will be posted up on your screen. They should make a reform with that I can choice what I want to see in this section.

Guest offlinehelpers

No it’s not normal, I’m sure that I’m not only one there with this problem, it’s very easy when only few fresh requests will be posted up on your screen. They should make a reform with that I can choice what I want to see in this section.

The buyer requests you see are related to gigs in the categories which you offer.

If you want to see more buyer requests, put up gigs in the relevant categories.

The buyer requests you see are related to gigs in the categories which you offer.

If you want to see more buyer requests, put up gigs in the relevant categories.

I already have +4,500 from two categories, logo design and bussines card.I don’t know what other sellers do when they are working on more categories.

Use the Fiverr mobile app for Buyer Requests.

It shows the time when the request is posted and you can easily know that which among of them are fresh and which are the old ones. 🙂

Yeah, I’m using it, and the new update on desktop screen shows date too.

Guest offlinehelpers

Yeah, I’m using it, and the new update on desktop screen shows date too.

Okay - you’ve changed your original question.

I’m not sure what you’re asking now.

Okay - you’ve changed your original question.

I’m not sure what you’re asking now.

Basically he is saying he is having difficulty keeping track of the posts on Buyer’s Request.

So it is an organization issue.

@sincola98

You want a solution?

Here it is:

Start clicking on “Remove Request” until you got to the bottom of the list where it says “Load More”.

Then Click on “Load More” and continue clicking on “Remove Request” until you reach the end again.

Keep doing, until there’s NO more items. Then from that points on wards, you will know every time when you have a new buyer’s request.

Your buyer request started populating ever since you signed up since November.

So if you think this is your current lifeline, the only way to move forward is to get some organization done.

There’s nothing anyone else here can help you with regarding this “Issue” of yours.

Good Luck 👍

This is MY Buyer Requests section.

It is not empty because there isn’t any BR on my categories (I have gigs on 5 categories) It is empty because I take time to clear out my BR at least several times a day.

image.thumb.png.d2e79cb447182351945f06a78dcd572b.png

Basically he is saying he is having difficulty keeping track of the posts on Buyer’s Request.

So it is an organization issue.

@sincola98

You want a solution?

Here it is:

Start clicking on “Remove Request” until you got to the bottom of the list where it says “Load More”.

Then Click on “Load More” and continue clicking on “Remove Request” until you reach the end again.

Keep doing, until there’s NO more items. Then from that points on wards, you will know every time when you have a new buyer’s request.

Your buyer request started populating ever since you signed up since November.

So if you think this is your current lifeline, the only way to move forward is to get some organization done.

There’s nothing anyone else here can help you with regarding this “Issue” of yours.

Good Luck 👍

This is MY Buyer Requests section.

It is not empty because there isn’t any BR on my categories (I have gigs on 5 categories) It is empty because I take time to clear out my BR at least several times a day.

Hmm. Nice idea!

How’s about combining this with imacros or any other automated macro? I think this will make the work really easy. 😉

Update : Imcros worked good for this task…

Hmm. Nice idea!

How’s about combining this with imacros or any other automated macro? I think this will make the work really easy. 😉

Update : Imcros worked good for this task…

Imcros worked good for this task

So automation via iMacros works, but issue is, the browser is refreshed after each SINGLE removal. And as I am trying to type this out, it is literally slowing down my pc.

At this rate, removing 4000 BRs would take ages.

What settings did you use?

Update:

I got it, I added this to the settings:

TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:RemoveRequest

TAG POS=2 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:RemoveRequest

TAG POS=3 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:RemoveRequest

TAG POS=4 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:RemoveRequest

TAG POS=5 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:RemoveRequest

TAG POS=6 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:RemoveRequest

TAG POS=7 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:RemoveRequest

TAG POS=8 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:RemoveRequest

TAG POS=9 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:RemoveRequest

TAG POS=10 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:RemoveRequest

Update2:

Nope, the macro crashes the moment last post is reached as it tries to execute Pos=X but fails as the position should be POS=1.

Would need a loop command with a count. but issue is since the BR itself is dynamic, wondering how to execute that… :thinking:

Imcros worked good for this task

So automation via iMacros works, but issue is, the browser is refreshed after each SINGLE removal. And as I am trying to type this out, it is literally slowing down my pc.

At this rate, removing 4000 BRs would take ages.

What settings did you use?

Update:

I got it, I added this to the settings:

TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:RemoveRequest

TAG POS=2 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:RemoveRequest

TAG POS=3 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:RemoveRequest

TAG POS=4 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:RemoveRequest

TAG POS=5 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:RemoveRequest

TAG POS=6 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:RemoveRequest

TAG POS=7 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:RemoveRequest

TAG POS=8 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:RemoveRequest

TAG POS=9 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:RemoveRequest

TAG POS=10 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:RemoveRequest

Update2:

Nope, the macro crashes the moment last post is reached as it tries to execute Pos=X but fails as the position should be POS=1.

Would need a loop command with a count. but issue is since the BR itself is dynamic, wondering how to execute that… :thinking:

You could put this code at first -

URL GOTO=“link to the buyer request”

and then use the loop options while running. (You can specify the number of times to loop there) It would refresh the page after removing 10 requests and thus will continue without any errors. I would suggest writing the code upto TAG POS=30 for better results as 30 requests are loaded at the first in BR.

VERSION BUILD=9030808 RECORDER=FXTAB T=1URL GOTO=https://www.fiverr.com/users/djgodknows/requestsTAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Remove<SP>RequestTAG POS=2 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Remove<SP>RequestTAG POS=3 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Remove<SP>RequestTAG POS=4 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Remove<SP>RequestTAG POS=5 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Remove<SP>RequestTAG POS=6 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Remove<SP>RequestTAG POS=7 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Remove<SP>RequestTAG POS=8 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Remove<SP>RequestTAG POS=9 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Remove<SP>RequestTAG POS=10 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Remove<SP>Request

This is the complete syntax.

I had added up to POS=30 originally, but it was crashing with an error.

Now have to wait for BR to fill up again for further testing.

This is how my buyer requests look.

33392923_ScreenShot2017-01-30at9_36_22PM.thumb.png.0c42c68705f1b5c274a427c50a14579d.png

I can usually remember whether a buyer request is old or new, as they usually have many spelling mistakes. When I filter into my preferred category (photoshop editing) it goes down to 300 and something. You can usually tell if a request is old by the amount of offers that has already been made.

This is how my buyer requests look.

I can usually remember whether a buyer request is old or new, as they usually have many spelling mistakes. When I filter into my preferred category (photoshop editing) it goes down to 300 and something. You can usually tell if a request is old by the amount of offers that has already been made.

You can usually tell if a request is old by the amount of offers that has already been made.

Correct!

Well Archie, @taverr already gave us a way to automate the clearing of old BRs, so I am currently testing out the configuration to have it automated seamlessly.

Hopefully we will be able to present a solution soon as the macro automation IS a great tool especially if you have to clear 1k+ BR list.

image.thumb.png.b3d6e364431750a5b7af10dd5ee24268.png

image.thumb.png.dea709061d331397646fc196b941fbf2.png

You see, when I ran this macro, I had only 5 BR, so when the macro executed Line 8, the next POS would be 5, but since Fiverr cleared out dynamically all the rest of the BRs, no.5 has become no.1 and the macro cannot continue further and it breaks, leaving the the last BR uncleared.

VERSION BUILD=9030808 RECORDER=FXTAB T=1URL GOTO=https://www.fiverr.com/users/djgodknows/requestsTAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Remove<SP>RequestTAG POS=2 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Remove<SP>RequestTAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Remove<SP>RequestTAG POS=2 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Remove<SP>Request

Running this script with a loop of 15/30 now successfully clears out the BR. 👍

🚨

A proper loop can be created with AJAX scripting, so ANY forum member who may wish to donate their expertise for this cause is more than WELCOME.

VERSION BUILD=9030808 RECORDER=FXTAB T=1URL GOTO=https://www.fiverr.com/users/djgodknows/requestsTAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Remove<SP>RequestTAG POS=2 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Remove<SP>RequestTAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Remove<SP>RequestTAG POS=2 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Remove<SP>Request

Running this script with a loop of 15/30 now successfully clears out the BR. 👍

🚨

A proper loop can be created with AJAX scripting, so ANY forum member who may wish to donate their expertise for this cause is more than WELCOME.

I think this could be easily achieved with VB by using IE browser widget in the program. Something like - “Fiverr Buyer Request cleaner” program. 😁

I’m sure Taverr, but I DESPISE programming, so hack fixes is all I’ve got right now… lol

Ok, So I came up with a working method.

1. Download “TinyTask” macro recorder and player.(It’s free and just 30kb) Link - http://www.vtaskstudio.com/tinytask.exe
  2. Use the record hotkey and click on the “Remove request” of the 1st request on BR. (Make sure that the scrollbar touches the top : Important)
  3. Now use the record hotkey again to stop.
  4. Now save this macro.

How to use it-

1. Open the macro saved.
  2. Turn on continuous playback in the settings.
  3. Open BR and move the scrollbar to the top.
  4. Run the macro and relax!

It’s really fast. (Using the “Play speed: Fast” in settings will make it even faster) I had removed nearly 100 requests using it in 30seconds. Best of all, it will work irrespective of the number of requests you got in you BR. 😉

Disclaimer : You are the sole responsible for your action. I don’t take any responsibility for any risk involved.

You see, when I ran this macro, I had only 5 BR, so when the macro executed Line 8, the next POS would be 5, but since Fiverr cleared out dynamically all the rest of the BRs, no.5 has become no.1 and the macro cannot continue further and it breaks, leaving the the last BR uncleared.

Hmm you won the offer I believe. I was really looking forward to that request 🙂

Archived