Fiverr Community Forum

Problem with receiving and sending messages

Hello does anyone have the same problem with us?We can;t send or receive messages,it is like the system is stuck

2 Likes

Yes. Can’t see any message.
What’s happening?

I don’t know.We send messages but they don’t appear actually!

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I’ve sent the same message twice now but it keeps disappearing, and I don’t know if my client received it! Not to mention the message he sent me keeps re-marking itself as unread.

Yes… I am facing too! :disappointed_relieved:

Same here, I suppose it is some server issue. Hope they will fix it soon, can’t work like this.

Exactly the same!Despite the fact that i have opened the message but it is still marked as un read!

Somebody contacted support, this is what they said.

CS’s reply;

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us regarding this issue. We’re aware of this issue on our end and our Tech Team is working on fixing it as we speak. I will update you as soon as the issue is resolved in this same ticket request.

Thank you for your patience and we do apologize for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for informing us about this

You are very welcome, hope they will fix it asap.

I hope this can be solved very soon.

I replied to some sellers and one of them asked me if I’m online even after I replied him, so they are not receiving our replies.

Yes I got the same reply from customer support:

"Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us regarding this issue. We’re aware of this issue on our end and our Tech Team is working on fixing it as we speak. I will update you as soon as the issue is resolved in this same ticket request.

Thank you for your patience and we do apologize for the inconvenience."

Hope it will be fix soon.

1 Like

Lol, they have everything generalized. Hope they have someone who knows how to do his job.

I also tested the app to see if I could send anything and nope. That doesn’t work either. Should have guessed but tried anyways.

same here. its awful now… messages dont pop up. big messy bug.

1 Like

I have the same problem, really annoying.

Same here. I have to deliver my clinet’s order and I can not contact them, what’s more we are different time zones so they will probably go to sleep soon, it is so annoying.

1 Like

oh, but my fiverr android app is popping messages and showing notifications! even still, cant respond.

lets hope the will fix this.really soon guys,it creates problems

2 Likes

Tech Support Response: