Problem with response rate

shifan

I had a perfect 100% response rate. A few days ago I had a conversation with a buyer. I think she was using her mobile phone and her messages where broken in to several message like how they chat in chatting or messaging platforms. I would receive two, or three messages at the same time without enough time in between to reply.

For example:

“See attached”

“I’ll send a new file”

“file is compressed”

All the above 3 messages will be received at the same time time. After this my response rate fell to 89%. Is this method used to calculate response rate reasonable?

To me no. It is not reasonable, specially since response rate is considered when reviewing our level.
And should be changed to check if couple of messages are sent within a very short time period and calculated accordingly.

Like to hear your thoughts on this.

Thank you,

UPDATE

It changed to 90% as soon as I replied to a message four days ago and today it went down to 89% without any reason.
:thinking:

The response rate seems to have a lot of mystery around it.

According to Fiverr, it is only impacted by the initial inquiries you receive. So, if a new customer messages you before ordering, and you respond, it’s only that response that counts towards your rate and response time.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/response-time-rate-faq

This seems a bit odd to me, as I’ve noticed issues as well. I respond to everything, and mine still hovers between 90-100%, so I really do not know.

@divyagoel
I simply reply ok or thank you to even to messages that doesn’t require any response.

@shaunacardwell
Mine is now 90%. Just replied a message it went up.

@joelnorth

it is only impacted by the initial inquiries you receive.

I read the article in the link. I also reply within 24hrs for every message, not just the initial messages. If what fiverr says is the way they want to calculate it, then there seems to be a bug they should fix. Or most of us going to have issues on January 15.

Thank you all for the valuable inpot 🙂

it’s buggy 😍
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Clean the BUG to the fiverr system :)

I found few bug in current running site - Hope you have experience this too. If you do get any spam message from any user and When you do report that message to current function - There is option “i don’t want receive any message to this user”...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 5 ❤

In the last week, I’ve had to ask CS to review my response rate and my completed orders rate because both were dropping with me doing nothing wrong. They “refreshed” them their end and they both shot right up into the 90%s then.

Try CS. I hope that they get this fixed before the reviewing process starts in January!

In the last week, I’ve had to ask CS to review my response rate and my completed orders rate because both were dropping with me doing nothing wrong. They “refreshed” them their end and they both shot right up into the 90%s then.

Try CS. I hope that they get this fixed before the reviewing process starts in January!

I agree, if this is going to potentially demote seller levels then I would hope it is working perfectly! Perhaps they’ve been working on a fix as they prepared the new level system and everything will be ok!

it’s buggy 😍

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Clean the BUG to the fiverr system :)

I found few bug in current running site - Hope you have experience this too. If you do get any spam message from any user and When you do report that message to current function - There is option “i don’t want receive any message to this user”...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 5 ❤

I asked a CS to look into my problem. He simply replied how the response rate was calculated rather than looking into the actual problem. 😒

Archived