Problems trying to pay

jazzbugg

Can anyone advise on what’s gone wrong when trying to pay a seller at the end of a gig?..

The gig had been extended in time for some revisions. When we finally had it all finished and I was ready to sign it off I clicked to Accept and Review, filled in the feedback, filled in the amount for a tip, but then when it came to the payments screen it was only showing the total amount to be the tip - not the fee for the gig. So I tried to go back a screen to check everything was right but now it says the order is complete. But I never clicked the very last button to confirm payment, and like I say the amount it showed was only the tip. So nw it says the order is complete but I can’t tell if I paid, or how much I paid. I’ve asked the seller to check and confirm, but there is a big time delay as we are in different countries. I don’t want the seller to think I’m messing them about, so this is very frustrating. Has anyone ever had this problem before?

Guest offlinehelpers

You paid for the gig before the seller started the work, and you gave the tip after they’d finished, so it’ll show as 2 separate payments. If you go to buying ==> orders, you’ll see the details there.

Don’t worry, your seller will be paid both amounts 14 days after you accepted the delivery. 🙂

Archived