Fiverr Community Forum

Problems trying to pay

Can anyone advise on what’s gone wrong when trying to pay a seller at the end of a gig?..

The gig had been extended in time for some revisions. When we finally had it all finished and I was ready to sign it off I clicked to Accept and Review, filled in the feedback, filled in the amount for a tip, but then when it came to the payments screen it was only showing the total amount to be the tip - not the fee for the gig. So I tried to go back a screen to check everything was right but now it says the order is complete. But I never clicked the very last button to confirm payment, and like I say the amount it showed was only the tip. So nw it says the order is complete but I can’t tell if I paid, or how much I paid. I’ve asked the seller to check and confirm, but there is a big time delay as we are in different countries. I don’t want the seller to think I’m messing them about, so this is very frustrating. Has anyone ever had this problem before?

1 Like

You paid for the gig before the seller started the work, and you gave the tip after they’d finished, so it’ll show as 2 separate payments. If you go to buying ==> orders, you’ll see the details there.

Don’t worry, your seller will be paid both amounts 14 days after you accepted the delivery. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes