Fiverr Community Forum

Problems with a seller

Hi! I wanted to order a video clip. A seller has send me an offer with a sample. I wanted to have that video. But with the lyrics in my language and with the informations for my company.
Seller has send a shorter movie, other fonts, bad quality. I’ve asked him to change the things I’m not happy with. This guy went crazy. He wrote me I must accept it, he writes very rude, doesnt want to modify the movie. That’s why I started a disput. Now he writes fiverr will bann me from the service, I am the one who is getting hyper… and so on. Seems like he want to blackmail me. What should I do with this guy? Thanks and greetings

3 Likes

Hi @jaxx67

Please contact CS telling them what’s happening and report the seller. Ask them to cancel the order and refund you.

To place a ticket
https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=footer

To contact CS by mail
support@fiverr.com

4 Likes

really bad experience. yes as maitasun said, you should contact to fiverr support first. tell them widely your experience. hope that they will investigate

2 Likes

Hi @jaxx67
you got a bad seller…, and i agree with anyone else, you should contact CS immediately
Fiverr CS is more pro to the Buyer
I think you will get what yoo want from this problem,

Good luck

1 Like

I think, you don’t have to worry about fiverr will ban you. If the seller was rude, fiverr will punish the seller.

1 Like