Problems with buyer

elenaelena568

Hello there,

I’ve been on fiverr for some time now and I’ve completed a small, but fair amount of orders. I’ve always had positive feedback from my buyers, until recently.

This buyer gave me unclear instructions. His English was poor and difficult to understand. I spent hours trying to paraphrase his sentences and putting together the little information he gave to me.
However, he complained that I didn’t know how to do my job and asked for a refund. I refused, as I believe it’s not my fault that he didn’t communicate exactly what he wanted.

At the moment, the order is marked as “late”. Will it stay like this? I tried contacting the resolution centre, but I haven’t received any reply.

I would appreciate your comments on the matter.

Many thanks!

Sorry for your troubles with the buyer. I would suggest the following.

First, I would contact, as you have, Fiverr support/resolution centre and explain your situation; sometimes it takes a while for them to reply.

You are not alone; I’m sure you will get lots of suggestions here since Fiverr is a global platform. I assume they will be helpful and understanding.

I would also check the buyer’s profile to see his/her ratings, gigs they have bought and any details to assess their standings on Fiverr. You may find that the difficult buyer is the same way with other sellers, so it’s not just you.

Keep reaching out for help. That will be noticed by Fiverr and they should take that into consideration to resolve your issues.

Just to be certain, I would also read the Terms Of Service if you haven’t already, just a reminder for yourself.

In the future, I would carefully assess the buyer’s ability to communicate. I’m new also and I am interested to read this thread. I’m sure it’s just a matter of time before I experience the same thing.

Thanks for posting and good luck!

Sorry for your troubles with the buyer. I would suggest the following.

First, I would contact, as you have, Fiverr support/resolution centre and explain your situation; sometimes it takes a while for them to reply.

You are not alone; I’m sure you will get lots of suggestions here since Fiverr is a global platform. I assume they will be helpful and understanding.

I would also check the buyer’s profile to see his/her ratings, gigs they have bought and any details to assess their standings on Fiverr. You may find that the difficult buyer is the same way with other sellers, so it’s not just you.

Keep reaching out for help. That will be noticed by Fiverr and they should take that into consideration to resolve your issues.

Just to be certain, I would also read the Terms Of Service if you haven’t already, just a reminder for yourself.

In the future, I would carefully assess the buyer’s ability to communicate. I’m new also and I am interested to read this thread. I’m sure it’s just a matter of time before I experience the same thing.

Thanks for posting and good luck!

Thank you for your kind reply.

I didn’t know there was a way of checking a buyer’s profile. It would certainly be a useful for sellers! Can please you tell me how to do this?

I guess it’s a matter of time before everyone has issues with a buyer. I hope it won’t happen to you anytime soon!

I’ll definitely go through the t&c…

Archived