Problems with ratings

Is anyone else having problems with their ratings? I keep getting 3 different ratings. When I share my gig, it shows that I have a 4.9, but on my PC and phone app, my rating is 4.4 on my profile. I have 172 ratings and only 2 of those ratings are 1 star. I also have 3 and 4 star ratings from two different people. Does my overall rating sound right? Have you had this issue?

Pros and Cons of the new Fiverr level metrics
Pros and Cons of the new Fiverr level metrics

Hi,

When I visit your profile on Fiverr, it shows a rating of 4.9 with 174 reviews (not 172).

It’s a bug - it seems there’s a problem with decimal places and how they’re calculated and/or appear on different pages:

I’m still waiting for a reply BTW.

I’ve moved your post to ‘Report A Bug’ - maybe you could report what you’re seeing to CS as well? :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you! I was starting to think Fiverr was out to get me, but this makes way more sense. :smile::v:

You’re welcome! I’ve had my ticket open for 3 months now, so I’m not holding my breath - hope they can sort yours out more quickly. :slightly_smiling_face:

Wow, 3 months is way too long. Maybe if more people report this issue, they’ll fix it for everyone. Good luck and I hope this isn’t hurting your sales too much.

Blockquote That is interesting