Problems with the seller, late delivery, I need some live support from fiverr

gashhi

Unfortunately there is no live support but you should open ticket with them anyway, it take some time for them to respond but they are good with resolving issues.

But first of all you can calm down, seller didn’t steal your money. Fiverr is holding all payments at the moment and your seller would have been paid only 14 days after you would’ve marked order as a complete.

I guess it wasn’t such a long time that you seller missed a delivery deadline. Otherwise in 48 hours after the deadline you will get an option to automatically cancel your order without contacting fiverr support team.

Unfortunately there is no live support but you should open ticket with them anyway, it take some time for them to respond but they are good with resolving issues.

But first of all you can calm down, seller didn’t steal your money. Fiverr is holding all payments at the moment and your seller would have been paid only 14 days after you would’ve marked order as a complete.

I guess it wasn’t such a long time that you seller missed a delivery deadline. Otherwise in 48 hours after the deadline you will get an option to automatically cancel your order without contacting fiverr support team.

Thanks for your reply,

May I know where can I open a ticket with them? Unfortunately, it took me more than 14 days. He was always asking me to push his time, and finally the order was marked as delivered. I’m not getting any option to cancel my order! I didn’t approve any order on my behalf, that’s why I’m upset how he could complete the order all on his behalf!

Thanks for your reply,

May I know where can I open a ticket with them? Unfortunately, it took me more than 14 days. He was always asking me to push his time, and finally the order was marked as delivered. I’m not getting any option to cancel my order! I didn’t approve any order on my behalf, that’s why I’m upset how he could complete the order all on his behalf!

You can go to fiverr help page, scroll down and press huge green “contact us” button

As for the order: your seller can’t complete a delivery but fiverr marks order automatically complete if buyer didn’t take any actions within 3 days period.

However for that your seller should’ve delivered something in the delivery. Did he attach any files or just sent an empty delivery?

Thanks for your reply,

Here is the link: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new for Customer Support.

You can go to fiverr help page, scroll down and press huge green “contact us” button

As for the order: your seller can’t complete a delivery but fiverr marks order automatically complete if buyer didn’t take any actions within 3 days period.

However for that your seller should’ve delivered something in the delivery. Did he attach any files or just sent an empty delivery?

Thanks for your reply. When I go to that page and fill all the necessary requirements, all I get is this

"Oh no, is your delivery late?

Don’t worry, all you have to do is:

1. Go to your Manage Orders page
  2. Select the relevant order.
  3. Click Resolve an Issue .
  4. Select Ask the seller to provide a progress update for this order.
  5. Provide more details and then click Continue .

Your seller will have up to 48 hours to accept or decline. You can view your open dispute within the order page.".

I’m following all the steps, but there’s no “Resolve an Issue” button to click.

Thanks for your reply. When I go to that page and fill all the necessary requirements, all I get is this

"Oh no, is your delivery late?

Don’t worry, all you have to do is:

1. Go to your Manage Orders page
  2. Select the relevant order.
  3. Click Resolve an Issue .
  4. Select Ask the seller to provide a progress update for this order.
  5. Provide more details and then click Continue .

Your seller will have up to 48 hours to accept or decline. You can view your open dispute within the order page.".

I’m following all the steps, but there’s no “Resolve an Issue” button to click.

That guide is for a “late order”.

Your order was delivered by your seller, then marked as completed by the system.

So the above guide does NOT apply to you.

Just out of curiosity: when your seller hit the delivery button, what was the reasons they used to compel you NOT to report them for not actually delivering anything?

That guide is for a “late order”.

Your order was delivered by your seller, then marked as completed by the system.

So the above guide does NOT apply to you.

Just out of curiosity: when your seller hit the delivery button, what was the reasons they used to compel you NOT to report them for not actually delivering anything?

He delivered me something, but not exactly what I asked for. Any suggestions on how to report all of this?

He delivered me something, but not exactly what I asked for. Any suggestions on how to report all of this?

You could also have used the revision button while the order was in “delivered” (not complete) status if it wasn’t exactly what was requested.

You could also try contacting the seller through the inbox and saying they didn’t deliver exactly what was requested and see if they will send what was requested through the inbox. If they don’t you could still create the support ticket about it and they might refund you if what was delivered was not what you asked for.

but not exactly what I asked for.

So you need a revision, right?

Then it doesn’t sound like a late order but that you need to revise a delivery?

For that if the order was already automatically marked as complete you can contact your seller and ask him to provide changes that you have in mind if they are covered by revision.

But to be honest I’m so confused by your story because it’s kind of changing when we ask you more and more questions,m. It would help to actually know what happened in detail.

but not exactly what I asked for.

So you need a revision, right?

Then it doesn’t sound like a late order but that you need to revise a delivery?

For that if the order was already automatically marked as complete you can contact your seller and ask him to provide changes that you have in mind if they are covered by revision.

But to be honest I’m so confused by your story because it’s kind of changing when we ask you more and more questions,m. It would help to actually know what happened in detail.

This is what all happened:

I was buying an adsense account and website approved for that adsense account from this ‘seller’. He gave me the adsense account as I asked, and also the website. But he refused to change recovery email and phone number to adsense account, so I couldn’t accept this order. He used to say to me “Accept the order” then I will change these details after some days. This is how he used to buy my time and also system’s time, day by day. Today, I decided not to continue anymore as it was taking me too much time, so I asked him to refund me. Its my first time in fiverr, and I didn’t really know how to cancel the order, thats why I asked him politely. He refused, and he automatically could approve the payment. After this, the payment is marked as delivered!

I was buying an adsense account and website approved for that adsense account from this ‘seller’. He gave me the adsense account as I asked, and also the website. But he refused to change recovery email and phone number to adsense account, so I couldn’t accept this order. He used to say to me “Accept the order” then I will change these details after some days. This is how he used to buy my time and also system’s time, day by day. Today, I decided not to continue anymore as it was taking me too much time, so I asked him to refund me. Its my first time in fiverr, and I didn’t really know how to cancel the order, thats why I asked him politely. He refused, and he automatically could approve the payment. After this, the payment is marked as delivered!

So you were into some shady business -buying adsense accounts is surely not allowed- and you are now surprised the seller has no work ethic?

Now back to the main question: you should never accept the order if it’s incomplete.

So you were into some shady business -buying adsense accounts is surely not allowed- and you are now surprised the seller has no work ethic?

Now back to the main question: you should never accept the order if it’s incomplete.

I believe it is allowed, as long as Fiverr allows sellers to sell it. Anyway, thanks for your advise!

I was buying an adsense account

Are you sure that’s okay with Google’s Adsense TOS?

edit: If Google’s TOS (or any relevant other site) disallows it, it would also not be allowed according to Fiverr’s TOS.

Archived