Problems with withdraw and tips

tizmh1

Hi!
Today I have finally withdrawn my money after the order placed and concluded two weeks ago.
The problem is one, I’m Italian and I know that in Italy there is the euro dollar exchange…
I was paid 40 dollars and instead of receiving 35 euros, I received 32, why 8 euros less?
I have seen the policies regarding fees and PayPal does not use any (since I used that as a withdrawal method), I also received 10 dollars as a tip, but I was not charged to my account and therefore I am unable to pick them up, why?
Thanks to who helps me.

Hi!

Today I have finally withdrawn my money after the order placed and concluded two weeks ago.

The problem is one, I’m Italian and I know that in Italy there is the euro dollar exchange…

I was paid 40 dollars and instead of receiving 35 euros, I received 32, why 8 euros less?

I have seen the policies regarding fees and PayPal does not use any (since I used that as a withdrawal method), I also received 10 dollars as a tip, but I was not charged to my account and therefore I am unable to pick them up, why?

Thanks to who helps me.

policies regarding fees and PayPal does not use any

Be careful the exchange rate on Paypal with “no fees” is about 4% lower than the market rate. If you convert 100 USD to your local currency and back to USD using paypal you would only have about 92 USD. The claim that they have no fees is very misleading. Payoneer is better since their fee is only 2%.

That being said what you are experiencing is probably the fact that Fiverr takes 20% of all revenue, you can’t do anything about that unless you want to use a different platform or your own website.

Archived