Product Photography, client want products back even after 15 day hold

wondermediaprod

Do you have the product? If so, tell them to send you a pre-paid shipping label and you will return it. I looked up your gig and it is clear that the buyer has to pay for shipping. If you do not have it because you got rid of it after 15 days, tell them that. That was also clear in your gig. I would not refund anything. You told them that they had 15 days to ask for the product back and you told them that they must pay for the shipping.

Do you have the product? If so, tell them to send you a pre-paid shipping label and you will return it. I looked up your gig and it is clear that the buyer has to pay for shipping. If you do not have it because you got rid of it after 15 days, tell them that. That was also clear in your gig. I would not refund anything. You told them that they had 15 days to ask for the product back and you told them that they must pay for the shipping.

yeah they dont seem to be listening to me at all and now wont reply to me, Ill just have to contact customer support. Thanks!

Archived