Productivity Is The Name Of The Game

emeraldawnn

It’s been a full two-months and counting since I started working full-time and I have come to the realization that if I wasn’t near as disciplined as I am, there is NO WAY I could work as I do, spend an hour at the gym, take care of my household and spend time with the family.

Most of my projects are huge - orderings of $100 or more (in many instances). Now, for some people, this may sound rough, but again, time management is a huge skill to have here… especially if you’re freelancing!

I got up yesterday and spent less than 90 minutes on a 2500-word article (with distractions in between that time). I started on another article of that project before leaving for a soccer game at 8:30 a.m. and managed to get it done before going to the game. I came back and had another 2,000-word article to get done. It was 10:30 by the time we got home, and my son wanted something to eat. So I fixed him something. At 11, I still have 1400 words to go. So I yelled out for everybody to leave me alone to get it all done.

I managed to get done with that entire article in less than 45 minutes and then edit them all to send off.

The afternoon found me working on the ebook again and then around 4, I finished a smaller project.

I’m telling all sellers now - especially the new ones - if you want to be successful in your job and get the work done that you have to and have time for other things, you must become skilled in time management. Give yourself goals to work toward. Yesterday, I went to the gym. I’m doing it again today after I take my son to work.

Time management is a must in freelancing! Never EVER underestimate the benefit it can have on your productiviy level!

It’s been a full two-months and counting since I started working full-time and I have come to the realization that if I wasn’t near as disciplined as I am, there is NO WAY I could work as I do, spend an hour at the gym, take care of my household and spend time with the family.

Most of my projects are huge - orderings of $100 or more (in many instances). Now, for some people, this may sound rough, but again, time management is a huge skill to have here… especially if you’re freelancing!

I got up yesterday and spent less than 90 minutes on a 2500-word article (with distractions in between that time). I started on another article of that project before leaving for a soccer game at 8:30 a.m. and managed to get it done before going to the game. I came back and had another 2,000-word article to get done. It was 10:30 by the time we got home, and my son wanted something to eat. So I fixed him something. At 11, I still have 1400 words to go. So I yelled out for everybody to leave me alone to get it all done.

I managed to get done with that entire article in less than 45 minutes and then edit them all to send off.

The afternoon found me working on the ebook again and then around 4, I finished a smaller project.

I’m telling all sellers now - especially the new ones - if you want to be successful in your job and get the work done that you have to and have time for other things, you must become skilled in time management. Give yourself goals to work toward. Yesterday, I went to the gym. I’m doing it again today after I take my son to work.

Time management is a must in freelancing! Never EVER underestimate the benefit it can have on your productiviy level!

Yes, that is very important!

I am glad you stop by to let us know how you are doing.

I am retired, and besides Fiverr, I substitute teach. However, I have been so busy since July that I was planning on not substituting for anyone but my friend for the months she attends her daughter’s college basketball games. So, usually only Fridays or maybe Friday and Monday for about three months.

Then in August, our youngest granddaughter was born, and she has a heart condition known as Epstein’s Anomaly. It turns out that she will not need surgery as we had feared at first. However, none of us want her to be exposed to any of the daycare germs in case her health is more fragile. So, hubby and I have volunteered to babysit her every day from 7:30 am until 5:30 pm.

Therefore, I was thinking of not substituting for my friend now. However, after reading your article, I may give it a go and see how things go. I can always say no more to my teacher friend.

Archived