Fiverr Forum

Professional Australian male voiceover available to you 7 days per week

Looking for a mature and versatile professional Australian male voiceover artist?
That’s me. I work daily for clients worldwide !
You can brand your audio project with my voice knowing that I have worked for over 28 years in the voiceover industry.
I guarantee I will bring my voiceover expertise to your project.

Every time I get in front of a microphone I bring you my expertise gained on thousands of audio projects.
I work with clients all around the world from wherever I am.
Portable professional broadcast quality audio equipment ensures I can setup and record wherever I am located.
I offer same day voiceover delivery via FTP, HighTail or email from my studio.
Voiceovers for:

• elearning,
  • internet videos,
  • tv & radio commercials,
  • corporate narrations,
  • phone on hold messages,
  • documentaries,
  • news promos,
  • radio idents and
  • software.
    My versatility ranges from soft to hard sell, corporate to retail, suiting almost any products
    and is the reason I’m one of Australias busiest voices.
    Now I want you to lend me your ears!

https://www.fiverr.com/dan461/brand-your-audio-project-with-my-voice-today

I have checked your Gig and the first thing I found was you don’t have word Male in your Title, If you see Top Sellers of your Nich, most of them have Male and try adding Professional in Tags, most of your Competitors have it. Top sellers are providing work under 24 hours, Some people might pay extra 20$ to get work done fast but most of them won’t ( according to me and I’m also not very experienced ) because when top sellers are proving that why would anyone give new seller extra. But overall your Gig look very professional and attractive, if I had any voiceover work I wouldn’t mind buying from you. Best of Luck with your Journey :slight_smile: