Fiverr Forum

Professional eBooks - Any Subject - Any Word Count - DELIVERY AS QUICK AS 3 DAYS!

Hello!

Thank you for inquiring about my eBook writing services!

I’ve been a Fiverr seller since 2014 but took a break for a while when a big, long-term project took up most of my time. Now that the project has been completed I am returning to Fiverr with years of professional writing experience under my belt!

I am now offering eBook writing services! Outlines start at $20!

5,000 Word eBook: $500
10,000 Word eBook: $975

This includes:

• Thorough research on any subject
  • An expertly written authoritative eBook
  • Broken down into Chapters and Sub-chapters
  • Delivery in under 1 week or less for 5,000 words
  • Delivery in under 2 weeks or less for 10,000 words
  • Additional words can be purchased for either gig to meet your desired word count
  • Extra fast delivery 3-7 days for an additional $100-200

This is the best value around for a professionally written eBook with quick turnaround time!

eBooks are my favorite kinds of content and I’ve written on a multitude of subjects before including:

• Being successful on Fiverr
  • Making a side business blogging
  • Creating an eBay store
  • How to Run Parkour
  • Weight Loss by Running
  • The Lymphatic System
  • CBD and the Endocannabinoid System

Please message me if you’re interested in having a brilliant eBook written by a professional who loves and cares about each book that gets written! Any new subject is only a chance for me to learn and become an expert as I work on your book to completion!

I look forward to hearing your book ideas and working with you to complete your perfect eBook!

https://www.fiverr.com/padfootliveson/write-a-creative-short-story-up-to-1000-words?arrived_from_manage_gigs=true&display_share=true

Bump ^-^

Are you looking for an amazing eBook writer?

Look no further! I’m here to help you with all your eBook writing needs!

Message me for more details!