Professional Gig, No Orders To Be Seen

jakublibera

So i uploaded my gig to fiverr something like 2 weeks ago. I’ve only seen 14 views. I posted an ad for my gig online, but that Ad only got 5 views.

I read all the tips on this forum (Professional profile picture, great images, good video uploaded, description is in professional business English, etc etc.)
I dont know what’s wrong.

If you’d like to see my gig, go to my other thread where I posted a link to it in an appropriate category (cant post gig links here)

Thank you all so much, I’m just struggling here!

hi, i couldn’t found your profile… but i can give you some tips…

share your gig on social media

send buyer request daily

using correct search tags.

Click on my profile, go to topics, I have a second topic where I introduced my gig.

Social media? Everyone that follows me is Friends and Family, if I did that, then people would not buy. I dont have a large PUBLIC audience, so this isn’t an option. I simply would not get exposure.

Buyer Requests? They are empty. It is just a blank grey sheet in fiverr that says there are no buyer requests. Fiverr blocks out this feature for new sellers. Why? I dunno.

Search Tags? Been there, Done that.

Still 0 impressions, 14 views, 3 weeks now.

How can I get fiverr to display my gig on the first few pages?

Click on my profile, go to topics, I have a second topic where I introduced my gig.

Social media? Everyone that follows me is Friends and Family, if I did that, then people would not buy. I dont have a large PUBLIC audience, so this isn’t an option. I simply would not get exposure.

Buyer Requests? They are empty. It is just a blank grey sheet in fiverr that says there are no buyer requests. Fiverr blocks out this feature for new sellers. Why? I dunno.

Search Tags? Been there, Done that.

How can I get fiverr to display my gig on the first few pages?

3 weeks ? :thinking:

You have joined this month.

However , Check the fiverr tips category ,You will get many tips there.Try to follow those tips .Hope you will get order.I have attached one tips for you.

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

You can also check this post…It is about buyer request .

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

Best Of Luck

3 weeks ? :thinking:

You have joined this month.

However , Check the fiverr tips category ,You will get many tips there.Try to follow those tips .Hope you will get order.I have attached one tips for you.

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

You can also check this post…It is about buyer request .

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

Best Of Luck

jhakz1234,

Dates were a rough estimate, I don’t really keep track haha

The first post you linked is exactly what I was talking about.

If you read my post I have done exactly what that first link has suggested. Good sample work, profile picture, etc etc (everything that was in the post).

Buyer Requests being hidden was exactly was I stated in my last response. They hide them from new buyers so that they can learn to market their gig? Weird, it only seems like they’re making it harder…

I have looked at the fiverr website to see where my gig stands. There are 7 pages of gigs when I look up “video editor”. My gig is nowhere to be seen in all 7 pages, even though “video editor” is one of the five tags I provided for my gig. Whats going on? It’s like fiverr isn’t even showing my gig to people.

Thanks for the tips and the replies, however I don’t know what the problem is yet. I’ve done everything I could.

jhakz1234,

Dates were a rough estimate, I don’t really keep track haha

The first post you linked is exactly what I was talking about.

If you read my post I have done exactly what that first link has suggested. Good sample work, profile picture, etc etc (everything that was in the post).

Buyer Requests being hidden was exactly was I stated in my last response. They hide them from new buyers so that they can learn to market their gig? Weird, it only seems like they’re making it harder…

I have looked at the fiverr website to see where my gig stands. There are 7 pages of gigs when I look up “video editor”. My gig is nowhere to be seen in all 7 pages, even though “video editor” is one of the five tags I provided for my gig. Whats going on? It’s like fiverr isn’t even showing my gig to people.

Thanks for the tips and the replies, however I don’t know what the problem is yet. I’ve done everything I could.

Do not be hurry… And sometimes new sellers need to wait months for the first order .So it is normal . Try to improve your profile and gigs more and follow the tips of the fiverr tips category …Hope you will get order.

Maybe check the top line of text in the video at 0:06. Also in the 2nd gig image check where it mentions customer service. In the 3rd gig image, check where it mentions quality.

Also I agree with the suggestion to create more gigs.

Maybe check the top line of text in the video at 0:06. Also in the 2nd gig image check where it mentions customer service. In the 3rd gig image, check where it mentions quality.

Also I agree with the suggestion to create more gigs.

Embarrassing, lol.

I dont usually make spelling mistakes, I promise 😉

Thanks

Archived