Fiverr Community Forum

Professional gigs Looks

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

These are my suggestions/comments:

In the gig description maybe don’t say “Why Tanvir ?” when your name isn’t Tanvir. It makes it seem like parts of the gig description have been copied (obviously don’t copy anyone else’s gig descriptions or package descriptions).

Maybe don’t make the first letter of nearly every word in the first paragraph a capital letter.

There’s a spelling mistake in the 3rd to last line of the description.

In the profile:
Maybe change “5years”

3 Likes

Hello @posh_tinni , Your gig looks great.

1 Like

Tanvir is me. This account new . i’ve two account . Search posh_tanvir that account mine . level two seller .Thanks for your advice

But you’re only allowed 1 account. The other account is also active. That would be breaking the TOS.

6 Likes

I’ve two computer .two account

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page under Violations.

Both of your accounts are likely to be disabled at any time.

5 Likes

You’re talking about ways to try not to be found out but it’s still breaking the terms of service if you read that section about multiple accounts and could still lead to suspension of the accounts. It doesn’t say you are allowed multiple accounts if you do that (other than the 1 active Fiverr account and 1 active Fiverr business account).

3 Likes

I get what you are saying but still, this sounds very suspicious. For him to post this topic just to share he has two accounts (because that looks like his original intent, why would he go on to the two account story in second post)?

I know there are people with that level of , but this level of?

I smell fish here.

Maybe he is trying to get the other guy out of business by claiming he runs both accounts?

He will lose account as well but maybe that is the sacrifice he is willing to make.

Or can it really be that people are here, on this level of —?

Also he bought from himself?

This is ??? :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

You are not allowed to have 2 accounts… you tried to trick the system by placing an order from your other account so you can give yourself a review…

8 Likes

You will probably end up loosing both accounts and disabled for fiverr forever, good job.

1 Like