Professional Graphic Designer

I am professional Graphic Designer but not getting orders, I have done each and everything. At last I have to come now on fiverr forum , Hope anyone will help me here, thanks

Are you pretending to be a Top Rated Seller in your profile pic? LOL

Reply to @willpower_hk: no , that was just a profile picture . I like that person that’s why I put him there

Reply to @sadaqat96: Perhaps, then, IF you have legal right to use his picture you should edit out the TRS badge. Profile pictures are intended to represent who you are.

Try to make a portfolio showing your best works and try to apply through freelancing websites.

I don’t mean to be rude or anything but I checked your work and I think you need more practice. If you need any help let me know I’ll give you some advises :slight_smile:

Reply to @digitalcuky: sure, why not?

Reply to @shumicpi: thanks

Reply to @sadaqat96: Perhaps you missed this - do you have legal right to use the image of the person in your profile photo? Are you at a level where the profile picture is acurate in representing your account as a TRS account?

Reply to @fonthaunt: I have just changed in my fiverr account but I don’t know how to change here

Reply to @madmoo: thanks