Fiverr Community Forum

Professional Intro Music for your Videos/Podcasts

Are you trying to find quality music for your gig, YouTube video, podcast or other project?

Do you need something created from a specific vision in your head or do you have a rough idea and need someone who has a creative mind to solidify it?

Hi, I’m producer in the UK with 10+ years of experience in composing, sound designing, mixing, mastering and most other things related to the creation music.

This means I can create high quality music that is perfectly tailored to your vision. The gigs on my profile will show you the wide range and ability I have.

My goal is to create music that doesn’t just fulfill your requirements but brings a feeling of excitement when you add it to your project. That’s why I offer a full money back guarantee with no questions asked if it doesn’t.

If you need the premium package I can create a short sample to show you the direction I will take with your project and ensure we are a good fit for each other.

Order now: https://www.fiverr.com/olie01/make-your-unique-intro-music-with-a-easy-fast-order-system

3 Likes