Fiverr Forum

Professional Photoshop work

Hello guys! :)>-

Yesterday I was create my first fiverr gig:

• Proffesionally remove background from 5 photos: http://www.fiverr.com/nikola_ps/professionally-remove-background-from-5-photos

I create and video and recordede my work. But I’m worried about one stuff, that is my language. Because English is not my native language, I’m afraid by possible grammar mistakes.

Can someone review my gig and give me some tips?

Also If you want to order my gig, just mention that you see my gig on this forum, and I will give you bonus, I will remove background from 7 photos. Cheers! :slight_smile:

@nikola_ps

Hi and welcome.

Since English is not your native language, I think folks could hear you and understand you better if you looked at the camera while speaking AND kill the music under you while your’re speaking.

voiceoverwork said: Hi and welcome.
Since English is not your native language, I think folks could hear you and understand you better if you looked at the camera while speaking AND kill the music under you while your're speaking.

Hi

I was thinking that my video will be a problem. Thanks for that tips, I will re record my video.
Now I thinking what will be better, to delete my video or keep before change with new?

Changing videos is okay. It keeps your gig fresh. Still you’ll make a better impression by looking at the camera instead of looking down at your script. It’s better to make eye contact with your audience. And you don’t need the music while your talking. Let your voice be heard!

I deleted my video and now uploading a new one. I used tips by @voiceoverwork, and I hope that will help me to get my first sale.

nikola_ps said: nd I hope that will help me to get my first sale.

That's much better. Good luck!

Thank you very much :slight_smile: