PROFESSIONAL Video Editing QUICKLY

Hello, I can see that you clicked on my fiverr forum for “PROFESSIONAL Video Editing QUICKLY”

I would like to advertise my gig! I am a new seller and willing to get some customers :slight_smile:

Anyway, here is some detail about my gig/me.

Who am I? - I am a professional video editor with many years of experience. I have edited many different types of clips ranging from weddings, drone videos, GoPro footage, real estate videos, and many more.

What do you get? - In my gig you will get stunning video editing! You will get UNLIMITED revisions and a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! I won’t finish your video until you are happy with the final product, if not, you get your money back!

Why choose me? - You should choose me over other sellers because I will DELIVER quite fast, I do editing very CHEAP, and you get your MONEY BACK if you don’t like my work!

MY VIDEO EDITING SERVICE INCLUDES:

• Adding Watermark / Logo

• Split / Cut out a scene

• Joining clips together

• Adding Subtitles / Captions

• Fast / Slow Motion

• Zoom In / Out

• Adding Transition Effects

• Increase / Decrease Opacity / Transparency

• Resize Video Dimensions + Converting into different format

• Color correction

• and much more…

• I will output in any resolution or format!

Please Note: If you do decide to purchase my gig, contact me before purchase, send clips and tell me what you want done. I will send a personalized quote and estimated delivery time.

https://www.fiverr.com/fozerog/make-montage-or-edit-videos-for-you?arrived_from_manage_gigs=true&display_share=true

Thank you!