Professional Writing by American Writers

Thought I would like to introduce you to my new gig and the special offer that we currently are running.

http://fiverr.com/vortexseo/write-a-professional-article

• Need an SEO content writer with niche-specific knowledge and experience?
  • Looking for a versatile content writing company to write articles for your website or blog?
  • Tired of paying foreign content writers to pump out unreadable junk packed full of spelling errors, grammatical mistakes, and incoherent babble?
  • Please, I beg of you, stop the suffering. It is time you started working with SEO content writing professionals who understand the meaning of quality.

Introducing our new gig. We have a team of American writers standing by ready to provide an unlimited supply of original, unique, and Copyscape-passed articles!

What sets us apart from the competition?

QUALITY

When you buy our gig you are not hiring a foreigner locked in room for 18 hours a day writing mind-numbingly boring articles. To lament, we are not a content factory. WE DO NOT pump out dull, wordy, generic, or uninteresting content. WE DO provide premium quality, well-researched, attention-grabbing articles that visitors of your website or blog are actually going to want to read.

Not just anybody can write for us. In fact, we have a strict set of criteria that must be met before a writer can even apply to write for us.

• Must be an SEO Expert.
  • MUST BE CAPABLE OF WRITING INTERESTING, ENTERTAINING, AND USEFUL CONTENT!
  • Must have multiple areas of writing interests (i.e. Economy, Finance, Humor, Law, Politics, Etc.)
  • Must hold a bachelors degree or higher from an accredited USA University (with a minimum GPA of 3.5 or higher)

​We allow up to 4 keywords/keyphrases to be used per article. Typically, the fewer keywords/keyphrases used the more fluid and focused the article will sound.

As we are new on Fiverr we are offering for ONE WEEK ONLY a free upgrade from 250 words to 500 words, so you get a premium quality article for only a fiver!

Give us a try today.

Yes we can provide content in any subject.

Offer extended for 1 more week!

Grab this while you can, this is something we charge $25 for, you get it for just a Fiverr!